Fashionable ladies Omo tribe

For a long time we looked behind the scenes of world history? Here we're more on the dress, the shoes with lacing on, but somehow forget about body art and decoration hairstyles. But in Africa it is a sweet deal. We'll see what it looks like the most beautiful woman the hot deserts of the continent? Photos of local fashionistas gave Hans Silvester, photographer and traveler.

Hans Sylvester began his career in 1955, he drove all over the world, but paid special attention to little explored regions and countries: Egypt, Tunisia, Africa, Peru.

These women - daughters of Ethiopia. They, like anyone else, close to nature, adorn themselves in a natural way. I do not know that I was so attracted to this "high fashion week", but to be honest: it touches and affects a genuine attempt to be a woman.

Just wanted to add a well-known joke, "This is now the salons, manicure, hair and was wearing a bow in my childhood, and has a beauty." These tribes and live in a civilized level of our childhood. And I must admit, even a little jealous: it does not require the creation of an image in general any material costs.

Tags

See also

New and interesting