The new Russian train. Now, without a reserved seat

1 Here is the first in the list. And do you know what otlichaeyutsya "firm", "fast" and "passenger" train? I - no.

2 Since the event was great and the official, came a brass band. Kazansky Station lively, but concerts there do not happen often. Listen marches ran all passengers arriving trains and even a train from Tashkent.

3 Even the concert program. Not Stas Mikhailov, but merry. Of course, since not every train run. They felt a lack Gazmanov.

4 Some passengers waiting to board the train danced.

5 It seems the same, but visually different. The tail of the last car has changed significantly in comparison with the standard, familiar childhood.

6 Planting begins immediately. Journalists journalists, but passengers are more important. But you know what a journalist is different from the blogger? While they were listening to the speaker of the Russian Railways press approach, crowded with TV cameras filming the same scenes, I just went through the cars. On the way back to the very first looked, there was still crowded dudes with huge racks, taking up all the space of a narrow corridor. Wagons a lot, but did not guess they are divided, a handful. The speaker also said! And as for me, so where better to communicate with passengers and conductors.

7 Examination of documents during landing.

8 Tambour new car. It looks much nicer Soviet grayness. Red doors, shutters covering the technical assistance work ...

9 sleeping car's absolutely no different from thousands of others like it. Is that new.

10 Coupe is a coupe.

11 The main difference - the ability to independently regulate the temperature, it is always someone on the train hot, someone cold. People are different.

12 compartment cars but not many, the majority - sessile. I think the Russians so not exactly surprise, another thing is that these are completely new.

13 seats are soft enough legroom. There are headphone jack and the ability to switch audio channels. They promise to music of different styles, as well as voice acting that show on TV. That is, if the socket between the rows - forgot to look!

14 TV screens.

15 new cars toilets are located in one the back, part of the car. But - just two. To find out whether the toilet is free, there is no getting up: there are indicators on both sides of the wagon.

16 And here, near the toilets, there are outlet. But there is something strange. Drawn razor, and signed "Charger". What do they mean?

17 For some reason the new car made an ashtray. She even managed to take advantage of. Just above the sticker indicating the place for smoking, hanging a warning that smoking is prohibited. The law comes into force on June 1, but I wonder how it will perform in the long-distance trains?

18 Every car sitting there one single compartment, "VIP sidyachka." There are two chairs, but the room has walls and a door. It's amazing. Or is it for the rest of conductors?

19 The average cost of a ticket in a car - 900 rubles. Expensive or cheap? What is more comfortable to sit in a soft chair individually or six o'clock to share a narrow shelf with two or three passengers (not all as lucky to be on the top, it is the best in the reserved seat) for ten or twelve?

20 In my view, is still slow. But Voronezh and Tambovtsev hardly ready to launch high-speed trains, just will not buy tickets for three thousand to one side. So good that peregrines are not united ...

Source: macos.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting