Moscow-Ufa-Moscow

In September 2012, I was invited to visit the city of Ufa. The purpose of the trip was a business event of a major organization, poezka fully paid from the budget of the inviting party.

I gladly accepted, because the one million-Ufa, capital of Bashkortostan, a very beautiful city! Besides, my first flight in an airplane

The ride itself was held at the end of September, by the time I got my hands on tickets for travel and flight and hit the road. He traveled to Moscow by train in the morning the weather was excellent. The clock 9 am, check in Domodedovo airport at 16:40, I decided to take the time to walk) left the Kursk station, I was armed with a Google-maps and went on foot towards the Paveletskaya station.
32 photos.

View of the Moscow River after the next hour exploring the city

At one of the stops aged man stopped and asked to prompt the direction towards the Paveletskaya. He was very surprised when I found out where I walk, Muscovites walk in the city, it turns out, even in the wilderness. Go to the subway, my son, I admonished people and wished a successful road.

In the course of such a motion met Opel :)

Opel on the other hand

When they reached the station, I decided to have a snack in Subway. Niktogda not heard it, it was a kind of prefabricated Butera. It looks cool, but is eaten uncomfortable. In the station was overcrowded, barely found cash Aeroexpress. Prices, to be honest, Moscow, damn expensive. He took immediately to both parties a ticket. After a long wait the train, as I did not have time to sit in the exhaust.

Aeroexpress (not my photo)

Cars like new, clean, comfortable, and goes direct to the airport stops. The only caveat, some cars are sitting against the movement, I was on a landing muddies

moved to the next, there are rules.

They arrived without any problems, quickly. At that time, the station building a large-scale reconstruction was partly hidden under the forest and the grid. Going from the station to which I got off the train blocked the turnstile, it is checked your ticket. Further along the tortuous path into the bowels of the airport. The enormous size of the building, a beautiful, modern. A lot of people, all in a hurry.

The appearance of the airport (again not my photo)

In a large station building immediately navigate a resident of a provincial town, which is the Eagle, is quite difficult. I focus on the plate, long sought-hour reception. Then some more time sitting in the waiting room with huge windows overlooking the runways, taxiways ... think about the flight)

When the time came, I passed the registration, examination, went to the waiting area landing. Many different shops, cafes ... Vzlyad persistently sought dyutifri do not know whether it should be there or somewhere else.
When boarded the plane, strapped, I realized that to abandon the flight will not be able, I go easy on the body jitters. Well I'm paranoid, never flew, afraid ... speed, altitude)
On the runway the aircraft turned on the afterburner, and I have long, and vainly tried to escape and read an article about a mosque in Moscow. after 10 attempts I scored on reading. Dumb was when the plane gained altitude and somehow sank in space, I involuntarily grabbed his arm
The aircraft slowly climbed 9 thousand meters, began handing out lunch. Here, I had forgotten about fear, hunger took its) were fed well, amused serving.
The flight lasted for about one and a half hours, sat down normally, it was scary when the plane braked. This rumble around the cabin ...

The feel of the trip incredible, very much! By the end of the evening I remained impressed.
Airport Ufa was very modest compared with Moscow. At the exit from the building, we were greeted, have taken to the hotel, settled. Something to consider on the road to Ufa had no strength, and it was already late, the city was almost asleep.
Hotel really liked! The friendly girl at the reception wrote my data issued key-card from the room, good night.
The room was single, could not but rejoice! Most of my colleagues from other cities have got great rooms for a few people, no privacy! I do not like noisy companies of almost strangers.

The bed is already filled up :)

Shower-toilet, all included) Clean.

The room had a TV, stationery, lamps, price list, phone book, the phone itself, even Maxim magazine a fresh, sealed) Surprised)
There was a fridge with alcohol and other chips, but I did not touch it, the prices are high, and the volume per tooth)
By the way, we were comrades in the same room, emptied the "bar" and tried to leave without paying. Drunk in the morning proved that it was. It is foolish and embarrassing

The next day, after the official part of the event, we were taken on a tour of the city. The weather was very lucky that day, sunny and warm.

Monument of Friendship of Peoples

The city is clean, neat. Even the lawn grass growing almost as if the newly trimmed

Autumn makes itself felt, trees in gold :)

We went to another part of the city, the monument to the national hero Salavat Yulaev. The place is beautiful, landscape. It seems as if the hill and the surrounding lowland created artificially. But, in fact, even the name of nisin has Cherkalihin-gully, in fact, is a geological fault. It is difficult to imagine that until the mid-20th century, the ravine was used as a cesspool.

Now it is part of the park

At the top of the ravine there is a building "Congress Hall of the Republic of Bashkortostan", made in the traditional style.

Along the hill is the largest fountain in the republic. Two bowls, flowers kurai connected with three shimmering river. Beautiful!

Next is the Avenue of Salavat Yulaev

The monument itself. Opened November 17, 1967 on a hill. Down at the foot of the hill flows the river White. The monument is considered to be the hallmark of the city, as the image of the monument there is the coat of arms of the Republic. It is considered the largest equestrian sculpture in Europe. The weight of 40 tons, height 9, 8 m, 14 m with the pedestal.

To photograph a sculpture is difficult, because around a small viewing platform, also located lower than the front part.

Around ofrmlenii very nice lawns and planting

On photos you can see how high the monument in relation to the foot of the hill

Railway bridge across the river. It is noteworthy that over the hill for many kilometers there is no more hills.

Bashkortostan Ilyich at sunset

The return flight was almost without incident, except that when I started planting a lot of pain in the left side of the head, in the area of ​​the eye. Probably the pressure drop, candy did not help .. (

Our plane Boeing 737-500

Again Aeroexpress, now home.

Ufa liked, growing, beautiful and very clean city! I would be happy to go there again!

All rehmet :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting