Neuinounye

Knowing the strength and power of cushion troops turn to you guys for help.
Many have read my topic forum2/topic739098.html?hl=
where no time is my muzzle of the face. This writing in order to clarify that it is not stuffing anonymous, but the sad reality

12 April 2014. Saturday 17:40 in the area near the house number 128 on Prospekt Mira in Moscow, I was attacked by 3 persons innocent nationality. On a black Cayenne without license plates, in front of several dozens of people attacked from behind (as it should). Of course no one did not have any help, all sat in their cars and thought to himself: "fucking themselves", while as the third one was kneaded. Let it be on your conscience. The result of the attack was the kidnapping of a mobile phone, a broken arm and face disfigured face. All I could do was torn one of these "Muscovites" jacket. Thanks to a single passer-by, who helped up from the asphalt.

Currently, all detained and are where they should. But suddenly they forgot the Russian language and the most rotten diaspora is doing everything to get them. Every day, my wife and I call from different numbers unknown comrades to "talkĀ».

The witness, who had a record on the recorder, the same evening merged, saying his hut on the edge ... Guys, there was a decent tube and someone has to be recorded that "play." Throw off anonymously, if you are afraid.

Not sracha sake! If you have something to help, help!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting