Beyonce graced the pages of the magazine Out

American singer in R'n'B style Beyonce grace the pages of the magazine Out and talked with the journalists. Star spoke not only about the new album, but also about their attitudes to feminism and sexuality. Photos were Santiago and Mauricio, stylist - Lisa Cooper.

Beyonce on the cover of Out

On his album:

"When I recorded the song« XO », it was cold. I wrote it for a few minutes just like the demo and decided to postpone recording until I feel better. However, I really liked those imperfections that can be heard in the recording, so I left the original demo ».
"Sometimes I spend days on end, trying to get the perfect sound. Discipline, patience, control, however, the risk and ease - just what I thought, recording an album. I am aware that my music listen to very different people, because every time I try to create the best and most honest album, trying to surpass his previous work. I had to get rid of the pressure and expectations, and just speak from the heart ».
On the equality of women and men:

"I am a woman in a society dominated by men, and I close the feminist mentality ... But we are not only men and women. We are all equal and we all want the same: to be happy, just be who we want to be loved and those who want to be loved ».
Beyonce pages Out

On women's sexuality:

"Women should be able to manage their sexuality. There are double standards when it comes to sexuality. Men in this regard are free unlike women. This is madness. Old lesson of obedience imposed by the fragility and made us victims. You can be an entrepreneur, a mother, an artist, or a feminist - who want - and still be sexy. It's not mutually exclusive ».

Beyonce pages Out

Tags

See also

New and interesting