Hollywood actors and their stunt hedging

have stuntmen hard work - risk your life several times a day, and you get the fee is ten times smaller than that of a more or less well-known Hollywood actor. But your work is valued stars, because they do not have to take risks. Chandler Riggs (left) on the set of the series "The Walking Dead" next to his understudy - 29-year-old girl Emily Brobst.

Cameron Cameron Diaz (right) and her workmate during the filming of "Knight and Day" December 9, 2009 in Seville, Spain.

Tom Cruise (left) with his stunt double on the set of the painting "Knight and Day".

Shia LaBeouf (right) sits next to his understudy on the set of the third part of "Transformers."

Dwayne Johnson (left) and his stunt on the set of "blood and sweat: Anabolic steroids," April 14, 2012 in Miami.

Christian Slater (right) and his understudy Marc Shaffer on the set of the series "The Forgotten."

Taylor Lautner (left) with his double on the set of "tracer" June 24, 2013 in New York.

Anthony Molinari stunt double Mark Ruffalo (right) during the shooting of the picture "Now You See Me" 22 March 2012 in New York.

Daniel Craig (left) and his counterpart in Panama on the set of "Quantum of Solace".

Actor Andrew Garfield (right) rehearses a scene with my stunt double on the set of "Amazing Spider-Man. High Voltage "June 22, 2013 in New York.

Julie Newmar (left) and her understudy on the set of the television series "Batman" March 3, 1966.

Abbie Cornish (left) got no ice with his understudy in New York on December 31, 2010 during the filming of "Limitless".

Sean Connery (right) clamped his understudy Alpha JDC during the filming of "Goldfinger."

Actress Jennifer Garner (right) and her understudy Shanna Daggins during the awarding ceremony stunt studio «Paramount Pictures» June 1, 2003.

Source: www.dezinfo.net/foto/66879-gollivudskie-aktery-i-podstraxovyvayushhie-ix-kaskadery.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting