Monastery of Montserrat in Spain (photo, description)

The monastery, located at an altitude of 721 m above sea level, was named for the mountainous terrain of Montserrat ("Cut Mountain"), 50 km north-west of Barcelona, ​​where in a small space of 10 x 5 km towering thousands of limestone cliffs bizarre.

Last year I also went there, I was very impressed by what he saw. To get there, we had to drive through the zigzag mountain road, several kilometers long, she was up, right to the monastery, or rather the parking lot of the Monastery :) When driving, I saw a place where he was laid fresh asphalt, these are signs of landslide, even in some areas stones lay.

When the car finally was parked, we went on. Our eyes open at the monastery, and like a mini town with its shops are not required any nonsense, souvenir shops, etc. Near train I traveled way and nearly knocked me ahaha.
p.s. it is on the top photo.

That's kind of the entrance, are the restoration of some buildings.

This is also a general view, but very close to the temple. Here you can see the train.

And this in general is itself the entrance, in fact it is more in the photo it is not as impressive.

When we came back, we sat down on a bench, sat and watched the behavior of the service of the monks, but I was more interested in the environment of the temple is very much all there beautifully

So that's where you sit, again add his size is very impressive in the photo seems a lot less.
Spanish children sit on the floor :)

Panorama.

Once we (me, my father and sister) visited the monastery, then went for a walk on.

Soon we reached the cable car, it goes up and down every 30 minutes, where they were 2 when one goes up, 2 goes down, and both of them are waiting for 15 minutes, until the people typed, then when they change altitudes so to speak, then waiting again 15 minutes until the people typed in general, if you come back upstairs then most likely you go down 30 or more minutes, because in the mountains and time flies uodit from there not hunt :)
We were there for half an hour delayed.

Here is a photo from the balcony of the building, which comes funicular. It has a roof and glasses lie on the roof, small items, baby nipple, and the pope to cover the iPhone fell :)

It's kind of like a bottom view of the road on which to get.

This is the view from the bottom, at the bottom there was some sort of town.

Again, the overall view of the mountains, look carefully, but most likely you will not see :) there in the rocks and sticks are inserted special fasteners for climbers, by the way, I saw a couple of, 100% extreme, and given the fact that there are more landslides, it is possible and crap from fear, and it will be full justice ahah

Cliffhanger.

Under the bridge there is a railway, in the internet wrote that she recently filled up.

General view again.

Any of these rocks could collapse, tin. At the expense of the railway and a road, say it has fallen boulder weighing about 27 tons.

This is the tip, but it is not the funicular Dora have to go on foot more.

This is an old cross at the bottom, and bottom view of the bridge and the railway. and for another cable car, which is suspended on the ropes, he immediately pulls down, this is for those who do not drive.

In the end, before leaving, we put a couple of candles in here would like candlesticks.
There still is a room where you can leave a personal thing and make a wish. For example, if a sore leg, you can leave the prosthesis purchased and wish for a speedy recovery, or written in a great magazine, it all written, for example, you can write and wish you all health, family and all who know. Thus here;)

Here is another view of :)

View from the top with the dangerous rocks.

At the bottom of the river flows.

By entering the temple :)

All I hope you liked my story. Thank you :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting