Hong Kong Science Museum - Hong Kong's most popular museum. And he is popular precisely because of the huge number of interactive exhibits.
1. This energy machine. I set it on the ground floor of the museum and is the tricky plexus of forming loops and spiral reinforcing tubes and bronze drum height of 22 meters. When the machine is powered by an endless stream of balls rolls, rolls, rolls down the tubes it two towers. The spectacle is fascinating.
2. Also on the ground floor. "Feel like a squirrel in a cage»
3. Mirror illusion
4. Daniel repeats the same trick
5. Museum, where exhibits can be touched, this is a very good museum. This could lead to the tour school. To practice explaining paragraphs of physics textbook. For example on the refraction of light.
6. Before entering the exhibition "World of Mirrors". However, it is not quite that, in our view it can be called "room of laughter." Although the mirror, yes, the same curves. More precisely Curved.
7. For example, such Curved mirrors in colorful frames, hung on the colored walls. Like any man, photographing its reflection in the mirror, I am now also the owner of frames reflections of herself. And not just the frame format "head-on, the flash in the mirror" and unique frames. The mirror image can suddenly see themselves from behind, himself twice himself upside down and sideways themselves.
8. Or see himself partially
9. Knight hinged
10. The exhibition "The miraculous invention of Leonardo da Vinci" was held from October to February. All exhibits fit in the four halls, conventionally divided into five zones: «War», «Hydraulics», «Flight», «Studio of Leonardo» and «Mechanics».
11. All the sketches made by the artist. Absolutely everything can be touched, to twist and see how it works.
12. General view of the room that housed the exhibits under the title "war».
13. In my opinion this is a very cruel thing
14. How to storm the fortress
15. Or how to storm the walls
16. Progenitor diving
17. ... modern ski
18. ... lifeline
19. An arched bridge. Carried on the absolute interconnection elements. Without ropes and other devices. However, the structure can support the weight of several people. Schoolgirls try it again. Before they get to make their arch bridge wooden beams several times fall with a crash to the floor.
20. Part of the hall, which represents everything that has to do in flights
23. And, of course, landing
24. The Court
25. ... and interior
27. Again, the Court
28. The propeller. It was recognized as the prototype of the helicopter
31. As part of the «Studio of Leonardo» presented reproductions of paintings of the artist. "Epiphany", "Saint John the Baptist", "The Last Supper" ... and, of course, the most famous in the world of painting "Mona Lisa." Visitors looking for the differences between the two Monami
32. The next part of the exhibition brings together the exhibits under the title "Mechanics»
34. General view of the hall
35. Something like a modern jack
36. Flywheel. The demonstration model in the process of rotation of the author's idea of creating a continuous momentum to overcome the inertia and energy conservation.
38. Pulleys to
39. ... in
40. ... and after
41. Why reinvent the wheel when it has already been invented by Leonardo? Sketch artist found the bicycle and solved easily. He was safely tucked away between two pages of the Codex Atlanticus.
49. Leonardo exhibition hall ended in "Mechanics". The museum could look like more and more, but we were in a hurry, so we managed to run just past the screen on which to project images fluttering butterflies. You come closer to the screen until it appears in your shadow and butterflies begin to flutter around you persistently. That is your shadow.
50. Sit on the head
51. Sit down on your fingers ...
52. Instead of butterflies was set airplane. Airplane flying starts measured in a circle until you let him sunbeams. Mirror nearby. You can try. The Museum has four floors. Go there before a few hours is simply impossible ...