The Asylum Studios is

Many (or maybe not) of us have heard about the root of evil, the American film industry - production company The Asylum. The company is famous for the fact that the exit of high-profile Hollywood films with lightning speed it produces a film with an almost identical name, like posters ... well, about a plot and you can keep quiet - almost one to one, but with an emphasis on govnofilmy 80s. The American press also gave this film its name - «mockbusters» (translatable difficult, but let's call it gagnobasterami).
I suggest to get acquainted with some of them (surface course - God forbid such a g ... view):

Here's an example of a film «Monster» - probably inspired by the author of the poster D-War (when creating posters and artwork), the name of a Russian annealing "Cloverfield" and the actual story itself - one in a Cloverfield (Cloverfield).

I will not dissemble - a case study of this film took one forum. If the popularity will continue to dismantle itself.

The first part from the forum

Second

Third

Posted in [mergetime] 1242270656 [/ mergetime]
I have to say is not that too lazy to transfer to bb codes all as simply displaying kosyachit because of long file names. A perezalivat was frankly too lazy =)

As well as a list of companies gognobasterov!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting