Excursion Park Universal Studios in Los Angeles

A tireless traveler and blogger Sergey Dolya visited the famous park Universal Studios and gave in his diary photo-
25 ph

A shop ... magnets on the fridge!

I expect something like Disneyland. It turned out that there are only two attractions: Mummy and Jurassic Park. Before Mummy I was forced to hand over all the storage chamber. My equipment in a locker not climbed ^ and had to rent two.

We went. Corridor. Semidarkness. Creak. Moans. We sat down. Fastened. Let's go. Darkness. Silence. Someone invisible slowly pulls up our truck. Suddenly, as if she was given a kick in the ass * and we have suffered. Screech. Darkness. Shouts. Overload. Tumbling from the ceiling skeletons. Speed. Nausea. Stop. Trolley rose sharply. Then there is the rail. Wall. And then, suddenly, we flew back. Backwards. I can not see anything. Ahead quickly removed twinkling lights. Behind the sound of approaching the next trolley and others shouting. Many of the mat. Farewell. Stop. We got up. Slowly, with a screech, the truck started to turn around on the spot. The wall opened, and we went back to the start. Unbuckled. They went out. Shakes. Sick. Corridor. Semidarkness. The door. Light. Ufff. One more time?

The next attraction - Jurassic Park. Most floating carriage slowly moves in the clubs of water vapor between the plastic dinosaurs, spitting water in different directions. At the end of the truck being dragged into a black tunnel and throw down under the screams of passengers:

In addition to rides, there are a few shows. One of them is the film about firefighters "Backdraft." In three different rooms, we made a presentation of fire:

From the park you can see the studio well. It is a more private pavilions. Inside are all the movies and removed:

Here, for example, was filmed "Jurassic Park" and other big-budget science fiction:

Inside, if there is no shooting, they are empty:

We got in the studio. This realm of visual deception. You see this wall. It is completely flat and simply drawn on paper. The shadows create the effect of volume:

Plastic barbed wire and a plastic hatch:

There were filming "Spartacus" and in the next building, "The Scorpion King»:

We drove past the cars from old movies:

So remove the accident with loosened machines:

Ship from "King Kong»:

The Gate of the "Back to the Future»:

A great impression on me warehouses. You can find every detail of the interior of every age and every form:

It also kept the empty bottles of all kinds of alcohol, in which during the filming poured colored water:

He ended the tour at the wreckage of the Boeing humpback. For the filming of "War of the Worlds" with Tom Cruise, Universal bought the present decommissioned aircraft, sawed it into smaller pieces and art scattered across the field:

We were told a funny story, when the pilot American Airlines, flying up to Los Angeles, took the fragments of real and informed about the crash. Came a lot of firemen and ambulances. There was a great commotion, but in the end it all worked out:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting