Abandoned houses Georgetown

As promised in the cemeteries continue about the mansions.
It is said in some places in Asia have a tradition to leave the house, if there is a relative died.
The first trip to the city of Georgetown surprising abundance of abandoned houses in the streets, some as though by chance, some whole group. In addition to residential mansions, I saw a whole school, shops and cafes. All wanted to get into one of them, but in case it turned up only to make another trip.

In the photo - one of the typical mansions overgrown with bushes.

leave the room on one of the main streets, practically in the tourist center ... but for some reason it has become useless

house, or rather on office it seems too is the historic center

old Chinese school in the center of the roof collapsed,
it may seem that there is leaving the house on the physical condition, but it is not a fact, there is absolutely normal and relatively new

school adjoins a vast territory that became waterlogged

Like many buildings in the city made in the colonial style

By the way the school was directly above an ancient cemetery

and this is another part of the city and also near the cemetery,
nothing at first thought to this building, then I thought - a mansion, then - a psycho-hospital judging by the windows, and now a new suggestion - and the crematorium, mortuary or (just opposite the entrance directly opposite the cemetery)

in the yard of an abandoned building he lived a whole pack of wild dogs, who tried to bark at me, and one even bite

The next group of abandoned houses across the moat was located directly in front of the cemetery

curiosity and an open gate took up, so I went into one of the small houses

in - garbage on the floor and even white walls, but the home side was not at home

there seems to be room was

the furniture in the room next door

kitchen ceiling fell from damp places

after the kitchen there is nothing more interesting is not found, and went further ...
and there is quite a voracious jungle

just to paint the lawn and weeding, and it could be a good small hotel or apartment building, but the building is now abandoned and seemingly no one else does not need

these abandoned houses and huge mansions with pools and statues of young girls was full, but the houses are usually the big fence wrapped with barbed wire and ivy

Well, now there will be about a huge deserted house, where climbed almost on an hour - here it is:

2 floors plus basement (as it turned out), 4-5 bedrooms, 8 pieces toilets, swimming pool, parking for 5 cars, a large area for line

I went inside - grass on the floor, tile and carpet grassy top remains of the ventilation system

bypassing the premises went into the courtyard, nobody around, only birds chirping

a huge swimming pool, even with the track jump (it sticks out from the left),
the water is cloudy, has decided not to swim,
and the fence farther cemetery

I turned back by the pool - the second floor is well sprouted

staircase to the second floor directly from the yard is overgrown with trees, shrubs and moss on it dripped some water and climb up there seemed impossible

(I thought in action games so that when you have to go just right, and then filled up with a bunch of garbage and have to go awry, simultaneously killing hordes of zombies and think really this cool dude with five weapons, hidden somewhere in the ass, are not could climb on the pile and did not walk in circles and turns in life, too, it happens)

flowers at the entrance to the building ...

More incidentally remembered the case - in the Crimea, want to get into a semi-abandoned underground power station, to lead as the two huge pipes in the ground by 10-15 meters in diameter, stretching down somewhere in the 50 meters, and a bunch of small ventilation shafts, and here's how We have combed these mines are not (and it is necessary to go down in the dark to 30-40m in the tunnel a couple of meters in diameter on the rickety metal stairs, or simply braces), so the entrance to the power plant and have not found, usually dead ends or grids closed, but in a suit then a separate hill just "toilet" was another mine, but with a diameter of half a man at the bottom of which the tilting piece grille still managed to seep into the dungeon, well, there has certainly been cool

on the first floor a spiral staircase inside leading down and up, until decided neither there nor here do not go, look around

Steps also finished with carpet on the second floor from the floor stuck sapling

the main hall of the first floor, tore tiles on the floor, like a marble

I go to the kitchen - there is a full paragraph, as they say, in the ceiling and fell off on the floor of the chaos, in the middle of the room grandmother's cupboard and the window hang some film ...

film with an unknown Indian cinema

the rear kitchen door - wood and wall

hooks for keys - the names of the premises in the English

Again film

and a little film before leaving the kitchen

a bunch of strange that something like shit on the floor, a hole in the ceiling above him

There were light switches

Nest

Again weird shit-high smudges on the ceiling

another room

with the first floor figured out - I went to the basement of the spiral staircase

there is a toilet and a bathroom with an empty echo, dark

climbed to the second floor, there is a tree growing out of the floor

view down

view of the overgrown courtyard with a second floor balcony

right clockwise along the wall fell into the toilet, which his appearance was like the illustration of the silent Hilu, even with a typical hole in the wall

It gets a little creepy

reflected in the mirror of the same oppressive atmosphere

Photos piece of plumbing on the memory - and the next komantu

living room adjacent to the outhouse, carpet on the floor, water, moss and some nuts on top drips

view of the main corridor of the second floor and on to the next toilet (ill they see there the theme, but the way it is convenient, civilized)

the less picturesque than the previous one, but just as nasty plitochki
(after these toilets begin to think, and it is good if being rich, that in this aesthetic misery accounts need to celebrate ... in more banal house for sale in Thailand, for example, the toilet had a glass niche floor-to-ceiling windows with stones and plants for that street, so you sit and rejoice)

English-language press is unknown prescription

??? blood stains on the wall ... anxiety was growing

long corridor long-wing 2nd floor, stretching off into the darkness

Residential another living room, and on the door jamb froze the fly, dead, strange to see her in such a way that she just sat down to rest

Again blevotny toilet with tiles, but I would have run away from home this

breath of fresh air before the last dark corridor and a pair of strange rooms

hallway ... bathroom ... the toilet ... and a strange smell ...
This time is absolutely the whole mirror, but in some divorces ...

hard to say that it looks like shit for some, but it does not smell, well, blood

on the table is already clearly visible stains and pools of blood ...
Without going into details, that in this orgy was in the toilet, I decided to retire and complete study of the mansion

corridor ran into a closet and the last corner room

It was dark, and at the same time blinding midday tropical sun from the window opening ... it was the bathroom ... at the bottom of the bath something lying ...

Again corridor - balcony - jumped into the grass in the courtyard with a spiral staircase overgrown

in the courtyard of the corner of his eye mortgaged door for dwarfs that led somewhere over the fence in the direction of the cemetery

everything goodbye to you a strange house is more than the abandoned mansions climb pulls © Gr

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting