Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics

Recently I visited the Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics and decided to share a little photo report. A selection of small, only 29 pictures, and it can not convey the magnificence of the museum. I advise everyone to visit indifferent hardly anyone ostanetsya.I so as they say "Let's go»:
1 photo street

2-dinosaur skeleton Psittacosaurus (about 80 mln. Years)

3 Petrified dinosaur egg-hadrosaur (about 80 mln. Years)

4 artificial Earth satellite "Kosmos-97»

5 The first artificial Earth satellite launched October 4, 1957 from the Baikonur Cosmodrome. It lasted for 92 days, having made about 1400 revolution around the Earth. Entering the atmosphere on January 4, 1958, he ceased to exist.

6 Second artificial Earth satellite - the world's first biological satellite, in hermetically sealed cabin which in November 1957 made a flight of the dog Laika.

7 ejection container in experimental animals the second spacecraft satellite in which August 20, 1960 after the implementation of the program of biomedical research returned to Earth dogs Belka and Strelka, as well as other experimental animals.

He.

9 Squirrel

10 Arrow

14 Ship tracking "Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin" (1971). The research vessel is designed for flight control of spacecraft, perform all the functions typical of a stationary measuring point: the transfer of commands and programs in space, measurement of the parameters of the spacecraft, receiving telemetry and scientific information, radio and radio talks with astronauts. Floating command and measurement complex management provided by Space Objects, "Venus-8", "Luna-20" spacecraft "Soyuz" OS "Salyut-7", etc.

16 The interior of the cabinet-lounges chief designer SP Korolev the company OKB-1.

17 Personal belongings SP Korolev

18 Liquid rocket engine RD-214

19 Clothing astronauts

21 electric heater meals

22 Chess game in space flight.

23 Refrigerator

Food

26 Lunokhod

27 Meteorite

28 More

29 And

Source: