How to cut the country's main Christmas tree

Blogger wotanson visited Klin, at the opening ceremony of the Kremlin fir log

18 ph

Before the ceremony, the Internet actively discussed rumors that are going to cut down a fir prevent environmentalists. To insure certain, apart from the police, the organizers invited and rescuer rescuers from each organization.

But apparently overlooked, as the crowd of rescuers were still seen masked men. Apparently those same radicals Manezhki)))).

In general, after the gray haze Moscow I had the feeling that we were brought into a fairy tale. Poderntye rime spruce, blue sky, sun and light frost forced me along with the rest of the audience waiting for the miracle of a New Year.

To create a more lively atmosphere for the holiday brought some buses detmi.Deti freezing, but aware of their responsibility heroically created a festive crowd and enjoyed every one of their pictures.

According to an ancient Russian tradition can not start anything without having arranged folk festivals and theatrical performances

While the audience and the press distracted by fireworks correspondent spent the first channel tree best

Well, finally the head of Mozhaisk region where fir cut in the past year, under the festive march by the Governor's orchestra, the symbolic head of the ax Klin district.

Before spruce log cabins and sanctified ...

the process went

SPIL centenary spruce literally put minutu.Na ground as quickly and smoothly. In general, the event organizers have worked just fine. No hesitation. I suspect that has not been without a military.

If you look at the pictures you can see that the core of eating rotten. This is very important because every year for the Kremlin choose only the tree that, and so would be subject to the framework.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting