Military fees s.Alkino-2

Will be 58 photos, so be patient.

I'll tell you guys, I went for military training in 56 engineering-sapper regiment. I went there after the military department at the institute. Got a lot of experience, a lot of good, but also a lot of negative. Well, I'll start from the beginning.

1. Our arrival in the city of Ufa. We arrived from Yekaterinburg in the early morning. In the photo, my platoon.

2. Station the city of Ufa.

3. We arrived at this alkynyl-2, called deployed in the field camp. Each platoon had a cabin. So he was inside.

4. And so from the outside. Simple car in his tracks on the roof. By the way we did and dig%)

5. The summer was hot, and we were forced to throw the towel, so as not to grab the blow.

6. At the camp we had here such sinks. Chan outfit stoked every night and in the morning we had warm water

7. On the other hand is another part of the camp. PVO. There are radar which is on wheels, we called their carousels. Sometimes so buzzed that wake up at night.

8. And the pride of the entire camp - SRT (System type points). One hundred people at once can take, and the queue. We were there every morning chasing systems

9. slept cramped space was not enough.

10. Morning divorce. The report of the commander.

11. Hemming ...

12. So should look properly filed Form. Well buttonholes engineering troops.

13. Procedure - 2 ranks. Not all woke up ...

14. Morning check appearance: form must be ironed, podvorotnichek clean and ankle boots shine like eggs from kota.Provinivshiesya - in order not to turn.

15. Within a week, all bloody blisters, no one can walk normally. And walk away. Up to 1.5 km, and the dining room all combatant%). Here guys patching wounds.

16. Run on the range. On light.

17. Preparation for the shooting and AK-74

19. But first there was shooting from the PM.

20. PM

21. Well, it's shooting and the AK-74 in the Armor. Heavy Armor hanging 12-14 kilograms.

Posted in [mergetime] 1301478791 [/ mergetime]
22. The sunsets there were beautiful ...

22. The sunsets there were beautiful ...

23. Oath.

24. Signature)). In the background, the unit commander.

25. After the oath prazdnechny dinner with the usual rations added apple, cookies and candy

26. We drove very strongly. We were tired, so that slept whenever possible, in any position.

27. Preparations for the demolition work.

28. And then almost the entire training cycle. I will not comment. I can only say one thing that was a little scary at first.

Posted in [mergetime] 1301479150 [/ mergetime]

34. Arson ...

35. ON !!! All ATAC.

36. Preparation for electric blasting method.

37. And then they gave us a fun and were given a 3 kg spent)))))))))

38. And here he is dear. It tastes like a candle.

39. perebivki logs overhead charge.

40. undermines via phone. Flaunted before checking out of Moscow.

41. Result.

42. IRM

43. Resurrection. We were taken to Ufa. Salovat Yulaev.

44. Since we are a priori were tired, went back all asleep, despite the heat and inconvenience.

45. As from the start of fees already passed 2 weeks, many of us izstaskovalis the female affection. Well, during his stay in Ufa napokupali magazines with strawberry. It was the most-read literature.

46. ​​This famous cape.

47. One day, it was very cold and here such knam crawling lizard bask. But the sun came out, and she ran away.

48. BAT. We went for it in a circle. Since we were bored, we went for a while, someone will drive faster lap. I took 5th place)

49. And this is overcome engineering obstacles.

50. The morning before marsh- throw.

51. As we have raised the alarm for 2 hours earlier than usual, still asleep. And this about the dining room could be seen just such a picture.

52. nakurke. Customized masks. In the tent chloro-pikrin.

53. The enemy on the left !!! The passage of the individual trenches for shooting prone.

54. We reached the place dislokatsyi something%), we camp and dinner outdoors.

55. Another sunset, before leaving. Beauty ...

56. Our cave paintings ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1301480291 [/ mergetime]

58. Well, the last photo. We are coming home.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting