Search Engines

Five years have passed, but the memories of the time when I was in the search party, there was not only in these photos.

But to show people I can only their))
Emotions, interest, fortitude, all the romance of the events did not pass ...

** some photos made squad already without my participation

a plate SS

is such a trendy belt, the Red Army did not dream (((

whether from the MP-40, or omitted from the PCA-43

I had to dig very carefully, for fear of damage to the remains of the soldiers, or more - a medallion or documents which

German bayonet from K98 and our immortal by trёhlineyki

This picture is not ours, it just hurt so neither fighter was killed ...

skull ...

2 M-24 German ("Mallets"), RGD-33 and Polish "egg»

human ribs. ten years have not spared form beginners because it seems that they all died without clothes

German - shoes Mining and Jaeger Regiment were of excellent quality, in contrast to the fact that the Red Army had to wear

treasure ... a little capsule, which many years later revives fighter gives us the opportunity in the Central Archives of the Ministry of Defense in Podolsk find his relatives, the military enlistment office, where he was called, and report that the soldiers will be buried at the end of October at the military cemetery in "Valley of Glory", a hundred kilometers from Murmansk to Finland.

Now, with the Internet at your fingertips, the entire process is greatly accelerated

such works of young searchers were in various patriotic organizations of the Murmansk region. Information found with the body of a soldier, his data in the archives of the Red Army and Red Navy, photos, etc. sometimes create presentations on the life and death of the Defender of the Fatherland.

what can I say ...

mortar shells. During the time that I spent in the ranks of search traffic were destroyed hundreds of such "units". explosion is not really similar to one cotton and even fireworks in the excellent and authoritative blockbuster ... and the whistle of the fragments do not pass

there I realized why so many soldiers, after Afghanistan and Chechnya can not be rehabilitated to normal civilian life - are quite different values ​​

again remains.

another picture of our search teams have not just impressive

Posted in [mergetime] 1302919348 [/ mergetime]
in fact, the bureaucracy brought before the holy of holies - the search tourism - that excavation equipment (aircraft, tanks, ships and other military equipment Technology) requires a whole pile of papers ((

someone jar ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1302919407 [/ mergetime]
signed cap marching pot

spares no time once excellent rifle

a soldier gets into a mass grave - no information about him ...

because the war will never end. we never find all the victims. and it is - the same people as we are with you ...

41m in the year assault on the northern bank of the Zapadnaya Litsa Bay (south side Motovsky Bay, the western part of the Barents Sea) coped with the task push the enemy. Since no German crossed the river West faces the same name, and his lip until the end of the war - because they defended the hero-city of Murmansk. The northernmost boundary of the USSR in the war against the Wehrmacht.

all members of the landing virtually no survivors ...

Germans are pretty easy to take the necessary wear medallions, the Soviet soldiers as a tradition take root long - superstition

"Drums", "bunker" or a simple "shops" from the excellent 7 gun, 62 caliber MG-34. By the way, the Americans, when they took to Europe and the first to take away the prisoners of German engineers in its labs, a few years later released the M-3 machine gun (sometimes spelled MG-3). and the famous M-60 is a complete copy of the German MG-42.

We dragged the MP-44 and made him an AK-47

the living conditions of the Germans were significantly different from ours: some blendazhah, in that it is difficult to believe, but I have personally seen, were wallpaper (!) dishes, all stamped logos parts and kinds of troops, excellent quality, excellent toilet - colognes, all the charms of civilization, cabinets for forms, etc.

Every detail from the pedantic Germans was of great importance. We had one calculation - victory at all costs

horror ... during the fighting did not even have time to bury comrades, and after - the front line was not clearly set, and leave their position to anyone but intelligence units, were not allowed to, and they had other problems. and lay the body in full uniform as long as the area where the dead soldiers will not go to the rear to one side or the other ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1302920576 [/ mergetime]
and could take months and years ...

"The Union did everything on the conscience!" - 60 years of his boot or what)

Kirkenes team of mountain-Jaeger units. I wrote so dry, because the truth is I do not know which part belongs to the canvas

Eternal memory to them!

namely, those who were found on the site of the death of some data
** (medal number, medallion, a suicide note signed photograph engraved on the lighter, harmonica, pot, etc.)
regardless of the number of remains
** (if the soldier buried entirely - rare, often do not have the thigh bones, ribs, skull, etc.)
buried in coffins.

this is about 2004 or 5th year, I'm still a little kid, standing on a truck before burial

Cemetery "Valley of Glory." Now, thanks to funding the development of tourism in the north, other factors, it looks different - more elaborate, beautiful plates became more beautiful grass, fences ...
But I remember it that way.
Just a place of remembrance, sorrow and pride.
Nothing is forgotten, no one is forgotten.
This is the last photo

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting