There is a treasure!

Older place ceased to please a good find and rainy weather makes its own adjustments in search of places. A favorite place to look always choose the woods, and if the forest near the village, as the village has an old "trehverstovke" - a gift of fate! I do not like to walk on the plowed fields ...... a lot of debris, dust, heat, fierce farmers, etc.
In the forest, it's different.
34 photos and text

The day began with heavy rain, leaving a little late. The site was chosen near Poltava (now the fuel is very expensive) and natural forest. A couple hours of searching did not dala- cork, banks and other shmurdyak. Many search engines know which gives a signal Terka705 a tin can, a signal 40. And here rises to the next slide, we go through the forest near the village. Strong signal 40 is extracted another bank ......
We went up the hill and then a signal about a young tree a strong signal 40. "Again, I think the bank's" Catching the instrument center of the signal back down on the shovel back and just rule !!!
Extracts and pits dozens of coins !!! KLADDDDDDD !!!
There are no words, some emotions !!!
Happy viewing

It was in the pit where Glechik treasure. The vessel burst, brought home with only the bottom of the Glechik.

I start select from pits coin brother in "Afghan"

see among silver coins, the mood grows extremely !!!

"Araneus"

the bottom of the Glechik

We collect treasure, and dinner.

I inspect the area where the treasure was discovered, trying to understand the logic of the man who hid the coin

nerves calmed down, and continue normal day koparsky

"The queen of the fields." But very fine of its type?

The final photo at the end of the cop did))))))
The result of such:
1 ruble 1737
poltina 1723
6 pieces of Dimes 1744-1748 (one dime from the Stamp marriage coin, as it were with two pieces pressed)
14 pieces of dimes Araneus
16 pieces polushek
68 pieces of money

home after a short "bathhouse"

1737goda ruble. Portrait of a sloping forehead "idealized". The breast is not the pendant

POLTІNA ROSSIІSKIІ 1723goda

dimes

But that dime, apparently with Stamp marriage coin, as it were compacted with two pieces of silver blanks.

Please experts suggest, thanks.

The last photo: Money

Thank you all for your attention!

Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting