women in the industry in Norway

I intend to post 18 photos if you can not kick much to the song as over.

One day while on Yap povisela theme of a woman presumed typical Scandinavian Vikings who modeled the British scientists, anthropologists. even a computer model is a photograph of average appearance. Pretty sad spectacle is this a computer model. Well, anyway, judging by the comments, it was a bit wanting YaBVdut. Basically, all the commentators are agreed on one opinion: "I do not drink so much»

Again on Yap writer as that raised the country theme of the Vikings, Norway. I tried to write something different from the boring descriptions of the beauty of the nature that travel agencies, without further ado, peredirat each other with advertising banners. Of course, the local northern nature deserves special attention, but to me personally in any country in the world, first of all, it would be interesting to see how people live there (and do not need any fucking monuments). Many people know that we are very different from other nations. However, what makes us different from each other, are few. Very difficult question. (Personally, I clearly only one national character is very much dependent on various factors, such as natural features of the residence, as well as the political life of the device.)

One lifted me the subject of Norway did not just sprashivali- "what sort of girl?" Actually, I can not formulate a plausible and comprehensive answer to this question. After all, us and them girls and women are very different. I can only say that they are much more independent and it seemed to me, never waiting for help from the men, and even, moreover, do not think that "Man named something they should ...." Individualism as a form of self-reliance and suverennosti- that's probably one of the main differences between Norwegian women against Russians. (Strictly speaking, it concerns men and Norwegian).

I propose to draw attention to the little Norwegian girl who does not look like many of our Russian girls, those who sit on VKontakte and Odnoklassniki, which put on its pages some awkward pictures where these dolls are embodied in the awkward poses, with outstretched lips and dark glasses "on the floor ebala." Photo sessions usually take place on a mobile phone with a camera 0, 3 MP, through the mirror in the bathroom, room with toilet. In short, the girls "are to the success of" learn the art to sell themselves dearly, posing a very expensive and elite prostitutes. Secretly dream of a successful marriage, and hope to get into the world of the rich people. Because from childhood they learned that "a real man has to create for them the material paradise».

So, I try to answer the question: "and what women in Norway?" Povtoryus- they are different. Let's look at one of them. Her name is Julie. She is only 20 years old. (This photo was taken from her home page on FACEBOOK, an analogue of our VKontakte, (of course, with her permission)

She was very surprised when I was told that in Russia girls for the most part are not interested in technology, many have little idea what is under the hood of a car. I asked her: "Listen, let me write an article about you a little on the Russian forum, put pictures where you are at work doing something. Let people look? "She said she did not mind. Then we agreed that during some time I took a few pictures on various workplaces.
Of course, a lot of pictures, I could not do, because at work I have to still work. In addition, we often work on different tasks in different places. But sometimes it happens that the chief asked me to her something to help. Or just send us somewhere to work together on the object. So it is a little gallery. Also, I apologize for the quality, because I Fota mobiles.

The girl hopes only on themselves. She chose a rather difficult profession. It is consciously and deliberately finished technical school for the preparation of working industrial jobs. After receiving a diploma of industrial mechanics, it will have no trouble finding work. The Norwegian industrial workers are well paid, unlike in Russia, where many professions are still at the level of devaluation.

The system of vocational training in Norway is so arranged that the young people after just a technical school diploma did not get. They are sent to production, where they work for about three years, sometimes for a very small salary. Next to a diploma they have to pass a practical examination on any topic. In general, young people three years of practice very difficult test. It is tempting to find a job much cleaner, much more than just paid, for example, anywhere in the store or at the gas station behind the counter. Operation is simple and is paid at the level of the average wage in the country. Actually, many of which do not have ambitions and work life, to anything higher is not seeking, as the average salary in Norway allows you to live quite well. But those who have a conscious goal, stubbornly moving towards the goal.

To pass this practical training she came to our company, where he works to this day. I once asked her why she had come into this profession. They told me that she "likes to mess around with pieces of iron" and her choice was not accidental, and quite deliberately. I was very surprised, because in Russia, too many women work in the industrial plants. But, as I noted, it is still the scope of women's work is very limited.
Here you have to perform various tasks, often in very difficult conditions. I can say without boast, even to me, man, we sometimes difficult. We have to work just physically, sometimes with bulky nodes. Any plumbing work, sometimes welding, turning, milling. Large diesel engines, hoisting machines, hydraulic machines, different equipment of ships. In general, the range of activities is very broad.

I often come across to work with girls who worked as an electrician, mechanic, when he worked at the local service station. One such girl-mechanic I even helped than her very much confused.
After all, she did not expect any help. She just long and vainly tried to saw through the old exhaust pipe, standing under the machine, located at the lifts.
Silencer at the machine rusted and did not want to apportion from the resonator. And she decided to cut off the pipe to remove the muffler from under the rear beam. Hand hacksaw vain she drove up and down the pipe, and how to attach a hacksaw was not possible ... so getting highly inefficient.
I said, "Look, why do not you vospolzueshsya grinder? Six seconds and no pipe. " It received from the girl replied: "I'm afraid of her." Well, the answer is honest, the more so because there is something to be afraid of, because this tool is not very fond of frivolity and uncertainty. Okay, I said, bring grinders here and tighten the socket with an extension, I'll help you. It instantly brought it all and I cut the pipe. It was not difficult, moreover, that the charter of the company involves the help of colleagues in difficult situations.

Girl, about which this theme, the Bulgarian is not afraid. And not afraid of no man's dirty work. And the help is accepted only in the case when it becomes apparent that she did not cope.
In the pictures that she -That cuts on the body of the yacht.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting