Arrive suddenly a magician in the blue helicopter ....

All the good days of the day!

I - Igor, I'm 44 years old and I live on the south coast of the White Sea - in Arkhangelsk, and working in the regional rescue service for 13-something years. Works pretty much, that's just about time to say a tense period, how to add another event - received applications for exploratory work in the forest, where the 27th was gone native.

Since the people in the service are not left at all (who on forest fires, who works on the search who pulls the service in the city, scraping the bottom of the barrel of a search party - and had to podryazhatsya this is a departure and will my working day, gradually abolishing the output.

Well, first things first, especially in this time have the opportunity to back up the story of a few photos. For the quality of the latter I do not hold it against me - a professional camera I do not have. Photos will be a little - just 39 stuff - the main stages of search and rescue operations in the forest.

Thus the preamble.

27th June 2 local residents one of the very remote areas of the region went to fish. 30th returned alone and alerted local authorities that his friend was lost in the forest. The administration and the police had organized a search of their own, but they quickly turned, as in the area was accessible only by river, and it is because of the heat greatly became shallow and the band returned with nothing. Highway in those places he has never been, so the head of the local administration on July 1 sent a request for the search operation. For us - a very nevovremya, because as mentioned above, in the service of the people simply no longer exists. Accordingly, we began to scrape the bottom of the barrel, and finally scraped together for the 2nd number in the morning scheduled flight to the search area. Just at this moment and begins ambulatory, ie direct search and rescue operations. I'm not going to talk about the events that preceded the departure group - it's a big chore women - employees of information center and the duty commander of ground search team (he planned the entire land route and calculate where he could have got to Poteryashka). My task is simple - to provide all the necessary ground group, organize reconnaissance aircraft, to coordinate its route, dropping to produce the group in the right area, and of part-time and, if necessary - to provide medical assistance to the affected (unless you find him), and then write a bunch of reports ( including those used to justify why the helicopter - its hour of work worth 91 thousand rubles). In general, all at business.

So, the 3rd of July, 06.16.

Actually, I have to get up later, but the body has decided that there is nothing to waste time on a sweet morning sleep and the owner did not give sleep.

What I see when I woke up? Total 4 possible options, option today - the ceiling. And chandeliers.

Then everything is as usual. Washed, had breakfast, and behind the wheel - it's time to run for the service.

In the first step - in the information-duty center (IDC). To our arrival the employee just begun to shift change, but we're ready - and the information and the application to crash and property.

This is not a table shifrov-)). This communication sessions via satellite phone. In the north, the satellite connection is not very stable, so the periods guaranteed due girls IDC prepared in advance for the commander of the ground search and rescue teams (NPSG).

On the street, in the yard, meanwhile, is preparing to exit another group - but they are traveling by car and in their community has road dorogi-))

ZIL we specially converted - they can not only live a full life, but to wade far into the forest - for that they are changed engines - diesels instead put native gasoline. With gasoline on such roads does not pass:

Immediately in the courtyard of the guys on our team conjure cards - with the unfortunate situation they will have to leg it very much - about 200 km through the taiga - rafting down the river and viewing possible route Poteryashka. Moreover, a considerable part of the way the boats will have to endure at the hands - too shallow. Estimated time of the route - a week.

In addition, each group equipment and drag his backpack. Here one is in the corner - the owner waits:

Before departure helpful to brush up on the basic rules of aviation research. They are presented here in this clever book. A pile of drawings, formulas - a science as the search for the missing ships, planes and people.

This search area. Pink flowers marked something like the roads in the area. Typically, this timber-clearing or killed primer.

Well away from Arkhangelsk - about 2 hours of summer on the Mi-8:

The preparations are finished and we are advancing to load the airport. Arkhangelsk is left behind. The airport saw 25 km.

Here it is - our blue helicopter, which flies local volshebniki-))

While loading and filling the board, the crew discussed the flight mission, air reconnaissance route and location of the alleged dropping ground group

The machine is loaded. Inside are 2 additional fuel tank with kerosene, because fly far and it is desirable to have enough fuel for the return and dorogu-)) Chance to refuel slightly - the pilots were warned that to airfields supply of fuel in reserve just 560 kg - for us it's minuscule.

In the parking lot of the other helicopters. Here on this giant - the Mi-26 several years ago removed from the polar station "North Pole-32". Then the board barely enough fuel to return. Development of the Arctic is impossible without backup sites and jump fuel supply-but this is, unfortunately, no. Really, you can refuel only at border guards on the New Earth.

Well, that flew! Under the turntable sails Arkhangelsk.

Fly as I have said for a long time - because "soldier sleeps - the service goes» -))

North taiga. This is "decent" places.

The more we take away to the north-east, the worse the weather - Clear all below - the maximum ceiling of 275 meters, loaded the rain.

However, we are lucky and closer to the search area cloudiness becomes higher. Emerges from veil - at the bottom of the first impression - snow. But that's not it - it belomoshnik. Very special places however.

At 12:00 we leave in the search area. Now the next stage - the air reconnaissance. Now everything is on the bot helicopter looking in different directions all eyes. The essence of the air reconnaissance - to go over the planned route, which could be a person. Particular attention - hunting hut - they always inspect first. The second task is aerial reconnaissance - otsmotret river, on which the group will have to go - whether it small or wood littered with trash. There is another challenge - to see if there are any wild animals in the area of ​​the landing. There was one case in which the pilots had to scare off a bear with cubs on the landing. But this is poetry.

The first flight is nothing to give. Let's go to the second - control. it is necessary. If a man holed up somewhere, he did not immediately understand what it is looking for are respectively, until it comes out into the open and mark themselves, a helicopter flies by. For hedging always do a second run. But it does not always help - only with adequate capable of moving people. Reclining in the forest will not notice him even being in 2 steps, and not that of the helicopter. Lost children in general from a helicopter hiding. So the odds are not very ...

However, we were lucky! On the second pass at one of the huts notice a man waving his arms.

The challenge now is to find the pilots podsadochnuyu site. If it is not, we will work with external load - quite simply lowered and raised using a winch. But the pilots have the master and literally wedge its Mi-8 on the bend of the river.

Now run to the hut. As a result, the man turned out to be "ours" - thus, we are looking for. Fornicate was tired and settled in the hut. There was no food - eating fish, which is caught. And I left the place of loss by as much as 20 km-plus! The helicopter looked at it - it's OK, do not need medical attention. But quite believe what he found for a long time could not.

We quickly get to the nearest village, where there is a landing pad. Sometimes taiga villages can be found such military runway

Planted there our Poteryashka - and quickly back - fuel in the tanks just for the trip. A man stands on a long lane, trying to understand their Adventure-))

On the way back - Honored depleted))

All home! Now loading into the vehicle and the base. All of the practical phase of the search operation took 8 hours and cost budget of half a million rubles. That's it ...

On the basis of the most tedious to be - report ... For every search operation is got a special deal, which is stitched a bunch of papers: questionnaires and witnesses, and the psychological portrait of the lost, and work schedules - in general, the bureaucracy is still the same ...

And this is how the card looks after aerial surveys - of course, in the form of ennobled and deposited from the GPS-navigator waypoints.

Then all the information is transferred to a computer database - this is for convenience. At any time, on-call service, and analysts can "pull out" all sorts of data and generate the required report or an analytical report on any issue. It helps to work.

That is, until everything was finished, during the eighth hour of the evening. It is time, as it were, and to steer home.

Houses - anyone who is where all the household use their statutory holiday. Except me natural-)) So dinner will be late, simple and alone.

A pet is a dog waiting for all that everything will come home and it will be fun ... with me zabaluesh-))

Well, there is not much else stare at the TV until dinner consumed did not cause hypoxia of the brain.

In Arkhangelsk the night. She still white ...

All lights out. Output on the job ended. Tomorrow the plan - forest fires. But that, as they say, is another story ...

That's all I wanted to say. Thank you all for your attention

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting