Unusual colors





I want to talk about and show another way to make nice to his girlfriend. As usual flowers and give thought to say something, but then got the idea to join the "present" and "say" in one whole, and look what happened:

13 photo.

Unusual colors



1 photo
In general, for the gift we have: flowers (in my case it is a rose), cardboard, colored paper, scissors, simple clip, or pen and the ability to compose or online. We will make cards that we write what we want to say, it is desirable in the poems, as the effect is greater, and attach them to the flowers.

Unusual colors

2 photo
Flowers many, in the sense of not 1, that means a lot of poetry and not to tear to pieces the verse 1, will make the different 4-rostishya. I have decided to allocate their 5 main dostoistva his girlfriend are: Beauty, Caress, feminine, caring and loyalty. And writing (bragging - himself) about the quality of each of the little rhyme, which applies in this photo (fotkal from the monitor, do not kick). Copyrights do not impose, if someone decides to use them, on the contrary I will be pleased that my poems to someone useful

Unusual colors

3 photo
Otkrytochku I did in the form of hearts and that the cards were the same, cut traforet cardboard.

Unusual colors

4 photo
Beautifully cut out one side, making a second symmetrical. Because of my hands with symmetry bad, I just turned down the finished piece on the other side and looked around with a pencil outline.

Unusual colors

5 photos
That turned out such traforetik

Unusual colors

6 photo
Yeah, see that poem was placed in the size of the heart, and you'll have to sculpt the words and will not beautiful, this is train in writing to know what size do traforet. And so, we have traforet, do sample. Take a sheet of colored paper of a color that you will not use, since it is the current sample is applied to the paper traforet, contours, cut, write a poem ...

Unusual colors

7 photo
Cut, take a hairpin, and with its help attach the rose. I decided it was a hairpin because it does not harm the flowers. If someone wants to add brutality can be nailed or screwed pin screws, then the taste and color is what happens.

Unusual colors

8 photo
So, hold on, it looks like anything. "It seems," because the color brown and beautiful. Getting the original. Take the bright color of the paper (red, yellow, orange, besides the taste and color) and draw out the contours of a heart:

Unusual colors

9 photo
Writing poems (as I singled out the quality, even in the very verses I wrote them in big letters) and cut neatly and quietly:

Unusual colors

10 photos
We cut, postpone, for a variety of different colors using ...

Unusual colors

11 photos
Another color. Can each card in a different color, but I did not, using the current 3.

Unusual colors

12 photos
Postcards are ready, bend them in the middle (the same card, to be opened) and ...

Unusual colors

13 photos
... Attach to roses, as we did in the probe (if someone still decided screws, preferably screwed into the same hole as the probe to again in vain do not perforate the rose), and that's what we do.
All. Thank you for your attention, I hope that someone with this small gift will make happy even though one girl / woman. Have fun and make each other pleasant Unusual colors

Unusual colors

Source: ">