Mezhdurechensk

I want to tell you about this little town where I was born and raised. All official information can be found here ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Междуреченск
And I'd like to show him the way I remember him and love. This town is situated in a valley between two mountain rivers, Tom and Usa. City-forming industry is coal mining. But other than that in these parts is very beautiful nature, ski slopes, taiga, mountain rivers ... In general, you are welcome to be 16 ph.
1. Eagles met at the railway station

2. Steam locomotive, as in every city

3. The fountain in the center of the city at night, the backlight and music.

4. View of the Communist Avenue, it is completely pedestrian and there are great walks

5. These men sit on the avenue

6. And these

7. The view from the Ferris wheel

8. That, too

9. And it Usa River. Until it from any place of the city to go 10 minutes maximum. In the upper reaches of the river washing gold

10. Also Usa

11. Usa fog

12. Sunset

13. And this is the second river, Tom

14. In the forest on the bank of live bears, moose, hares, foxes, chipmunks and many more whom. Previously, the city went through the moose, because there was a trail. After the 70s no longer walk, there is a monument in the city of elk.

15. This intake on the river Tom. In the river with fish such as grayling, trout, rudd, perch and pike. My dad travels every weekend to go fishing, catch the bait and spinning.

16. The latter, not so long ago in Mezhdurechensk has several coffee shops, serving here is so beautiful and delicious coffee. It's nice to come after a walk and drink some coffee this)) I have all who have photos - add.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting