Eskhar

I went on Friday at fairly rather big urban village, just 7 km from the district center and 30 km from the regional center. I Went ... and do not know. It will be a little more than 30 pictures as I say finish. While such a request is not to break, but if you really want something, you can
So, I chose the path Freestuff - train + by foot. More just got off the train and tracks Eskhar already here:

In the distance you can see the GRES-2 - forming enterprise Eskhar. Actually, the name Eskhar and stands - Power of Kharkiv. Kharkiv GRES-2 - one of the first-born of Lenin's electrification plan, built in 1925-1930. They say there is threshed Japanese cars captured the late nineteenth century ... but what never can tell, can not be ruled

The little humpbacked bridge through r.Seversky Donets

Seversky Donets River

And the bridge seemed Eskhar ...

And at this point my jaw dropped and his eyes bulged. That is what the former meets once quite nice, well-groomed, and indeed rather big settlement, perhaps even a small town ... Ten years ago, there lived more than five thousand people

By the way, building on the right is always (in my mind) was in such a state. With the identification of his appointment have trouble - and residential and non-residential not particularly like ... Here's his view of the vicinity:

Back view. Really strange building, more like some kind of estate. But what in the 30's mansion, and even at the entrance?

But in a two-story mnogokvartirke on the left, have long lived among cats:

I went to the entrance. On each floor are four apartments - two right, one on the left and the right

I went up to the second floor by the former electrical switchboards. Copper wiring stolen long ago

Separation walls mainly whole, but the interior has long collapsed, and discern the outlines of walls of a wallpaper on the ceiling and the next

This one probably lived a young family with a young son ...

In the mid-90s these cars were quite popular, and sold by the piece of the huge boxes, where each lay in his cell ... Buy a whole box - the dream of every boy 90s

In the next apartment - the remnants of clothes and a box from the popular 90s soap powder

The silence was interrupted by the rustling of tires on asphalt and spalled sound accurately defined as the chirping of a Japanese diesel ISUZU, which are equipped buses Bogdan. The first car that I met - bus Chuguyiv - Eskhar. Inside, it was no more than five people ... in the old days it was difficult to get into the Icarus, and now a lot of Bogdan. Taking a photo from the window of the bus, I go out

The next building seems to have been uninhabited, and is in even worse condition - the roof and ceilings of the missing

Obviously shop ...

Going further ... Soviet bus stop

GRES-2 is still alive. In general, the only thing that keeps Eskhar from total desolation ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting