My flower garden (2009-present)

Will be 22 photos. Photo taken on a mobile phone and a camera, please do not criticize for the quality.

One day, marking his birthday, I was standing on the balcony and smoking hookah, thought to be completely happy I do not have a good view. I decided that I would do a flower garden.

Searching the internet options, he stopped to "alpine hill." Picking up the image and sample plants, I started marking.

Roughly I painted that want to peinty and thus understand the dimensions of the future building.

Learn simple technology sprinkling slides. I begin the process. Promptly inserted at the bottom of the frame for various construction debris - bricks and the remains of the plates to a flower bed is not settled. Next it was necessary to pour sand, earth, sand, earth. Stones are needed not only for beauty, but also to the soil does not "floated" from the top down.

One day I managed to dig a hole for the pool (which is bought on the market in a number 1500R) and built a bunch. Ground with lawn just throws upstairs lawn down to the humus and soil made poplodorodnee.

On the second day (Sunday) I went to the market and bought plants. It is not understanding how what is said, I was looking at the photos. Bought moss, perennial and one tree - decorative willow.

Around the flower bed dug a groove, put them on the oilcloth (not to grow weeds) and filled with gravel. Pool overlaid with stones, which picked up in the neighboring bushes.

As an outcome of the first year (2009) the flower garden.

In 2010, tormented by the spring in the off-season, at the request of his wife built the ship for the flower garden. About presenting together a design for 3 days (2 hours per day). Destiny was not represented, but I liked the result

Later, in May, after the frost, we began to bring the flower bed in the proper form after the winter. There was another 2 wood - some crap, and decorative maple with beautiful red leaves. =)
We went to the market and bought pansies and more all the colorful plants yearling. Some of them and put in a ship, a pre-stain covering it and put oilcloth (not dried up and flows) and on her land for flowers.
The basic principle - the lower the lower the plant it must be in a flower bed.

ship with Annie. Beauty =)

I forgot. Flower Garden troublesome in terms of irrigation. Fortunately there are cranes in the basement, and put him to the hose, watering every 2 days. In the heat every day.

For the first time I found a flower bed in the second year that these flowers are called crocus. Unpretentious, blue, stunningly beautiful, and set them on the shady side.

This has already occurred in 2011, well endured the winter flower garden. I am particularly worried about maple, he told me that he does not stand our cold. But no - smoking room alive! =)

I decided that the ship looks bad, and decided that it should be painted. Bought 2 balonchika the nearest auto shop and painted.

Outcome of the spring (April) climbs to the flower garden. Nothing else did not do, as should have been ahead of the May frosts.

Next elevation was at the end of May. I had to clean the pool from debris and stones that lay around him. It's a shame that people do not appreciate the labor of others. Many of the stolen stones, plants, throwing cigarette butts in the pool and walked or let their animals and children climb on it (especially in the first year, now seems to be the people began to cut one). But as they say, want to change the world - start with yourself, so do not pay attention to them and do their job.

This photo title, but it'll put more time to show a flower is in the summer. The most annoying that the right picture is only found in the phone. I especially like the flower in June, when mnogoletki have not given growth and moss, which is at the bottom, begins to bloom in yellow. Simply beauty.

It is the last photo. It is made today. So it hibernates. We will wait for late spring. It is seen as the children broke ship = (I knocked together a decorative mill and put it on top of a flower bed. Thank you all for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting