African couple got himself a Bengal tiger

via
5 photos and text

The South African city of Brakpan in the usual small house lives a couple with an unusual pet. Michael Jamieson and Jackie Smith has a large kitten - Bengal tiger named Enzo.

When they bought this cub, he was only nine weeks. A year later, Enzo turned into a huge 170-pound tiger who eats about five kilograms of meat a day.

Enzo only looks like a tiger, inside it is a real cat. For example, he, like all purred, requires a lot of attention, like being stroked, to lie on the couch and sharpen claws on the sofa and pillows. Enzo are very friendly Tiger, he gets along famously with his brothers and sisters - 14 dogs.

"Enzo - it is something amazing. I can not compare it to anything else, because every day is unique to him, "- said 37-year-old owner of the Bengal cat.

According to Jamison, Enzo every morning jumps on the kitchen table and wait until Jackie prepare him a bottle of milk and begins to feed him. After a hearty breakfast Enzo again goes to sleep or to free up beds, or on the deck chairs in the backyard. Waking up, Enzo goes into the living room watching TV or playing with Michael.

"Playing with Tiger pretty dangerous. He can hurt you, even if he does not want to bite, he accidentally can scratch your teeth to the blood, "- said Michael. - It's the only thing with which I am willing to put up each time playing with him, I'm ready for what can a little scratched & quot ;.

05. all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting