Hello Work, New Year

Will be 10 photos and text, please do not break, and so not much kick - I write with a quill pen in a burning tank and photographed on the left heel ...

December 30 evening, I was in the store comes from the head of an SMS - "Charlie left the tools in Brussels, so that the New Year gift falls to you ... Shit happens ..»

Nothing to do, I have, in principle, and hoped that Charlie take that client (although he just flew away to his bride in Newcastle, and the client is in Birmingham), he is on vacation, as well as other 5 engineers ...

I picked up the package of your favorite beer, cheese curds, the wife is not saying that tomorrow we fly - and so I recently back often and then there's the new year ... and back last flight when suddenly a delay, NG will meet without me. < br />
Rest of the day passed like a normal Saturday - beer, television (finally set up a Russian channels zabesplatno), sat with friends for an hour, playing with her son until you're blue (blue in the face of my back), then I did say that tomorrow I depart, but always in the evening come back.
He sat on the Internet (it's an invitation to Saudi Arabia - sat googled how to fly, and that it is impossible to do) to watch the 3rd night to sleep.

I woke up at 7-30, 8-45 in the crash. Too late of course - but it does not matter, it happened, and worse - will break through. I wash, dress, running in the car, on the way a cigarette breakfast - how good that everything went on holidays, city - an empty, get off for 10 minutes to the airport.
Check-in, passport control (UK - not Schengen) - normal breakfast at Starbucks, and ran for a landing.

The first surprise ...

Again fucking Dash 8! Excuse my French - I just do not like to fly this Carlson. Buzzes, vibrates and very little ... But it is better so than with two changes ...

Fly ...

Since I have a passport never «EU / UK», fill in a landing card ...

Upon arrival a local border guard surprised a long time that I arrived one day, so never stop and address of UK, respectively, are not present. Presentation of the Belgian card and return ticket removes all the questions.

Hello Birmingham and is just because we're going to Volverhempton (which is 40 minutes by taxi)

Came Bolnichka not small - will have to run ...
Luckily SMS comes from the English counterpart with the exact address scheme passage oper.blok.

In the photo own clinic (a small part)

Working ... actually wait until brought spare parts ... Nobody in the NG does not work ((here and DHL are in no hurry to

While driven parcel - check for broken something ... And that does not really want to fly again on January 2)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting