Rules of Life Tim Roth

I must admit that I'm not Brad Pitt.

I do not know who cares about the fact that the actors talk.

Journalists, of course, terrible asshole. Even if they run somewhere under fire, the first thing they think is not about to tell the world something important, but about his personal glory.

Before I decided to become an actor, I decided to become famous.

Until now, I can not forgive those freaks who vypizdili me out of art school.

Actually, I'm from a good family, but when it came time to choose a school, I failed the exams in all decent places and went to study in Brixton (dysfunctional area of ​​London known mass riots and pogroms. - Esquire). There I learned what are the hooligans. I grew up among people who even now seem to me the shit out creepy.
via

My mother was an artist, his father - a journalist. They are often used to take me to all sorts of exhibitions. They wanted, so to speak, to instill in me the interest. But for me, the gallery "Tate" - it's a fuckin 'Marks and Spencer' (British clothing brand. - Esquire).

I try to keep those who are always right.

In just a few years before the "Pulp Fiction" I worked with Samuel Jackson in a low-budget movie, and there, on the set of "Pulp Fiction", he sat in front of me in the dressing room and said, "Give me the fucking last check. I want to see him right now. I have too long been the poor black actor ».

The balance of this: God knows who I hate more: Thatcher, Major and Blair (British Prime Minister in 1979-1990, 1990-1997 and 1997-2007. - Esquire).

In the US, I moved from the politics of Thatcher. And I hate the English dampness.

Damn Americans - always surprises them that I'm actually an Englishman.

I hate the French waiters. They constantly pretend not to speak in English.

At home I often compared to Robert Carlyle (a famous British actor. - Esquire). Well, we really have a lot in common. We are both British and two damn ugly.

I know from afar Londoner, wherever he met - the gray face.

I do not believe those who have very white teeth.

America changes you very much. Now, back home, I feel like a tourist.

I'm tired to vote on the principle of "the smaller asshole».

The Bush administration from the outset of this satanic sect, but it is impossible not to note how cleverly they fuck us all, especially the poor and dark-skinned. They practically ripped open the belly of the planet and the fact that all after they returned to normal, it took centuries.

If you look at what makes us state that each of us - just to spank a child.

In Bugs Bunny has a lot to learn.

I watched everything that makes Cary Grant, Bergman and Kubrick.

Films in which you shoot, will never belong to you - they belong to the filmmakers. You can even give the "Oscar", but you must remember that this is not your trophy.

I think movies should be removed in a strict secret of all - and to keep it a secret until the premiere. Premature hype around a good movie can only hurt him.

I obviously did not shine in the "Planet of the Apes", and the film itself is not the best. Helena Bonham Carter (the beloved film director Tim Burton. - Esquire) told me: "Do not worry. Maybe you're looking at the screen, not really, but the worst thing makes your understudy ».

I do not like scenes with kisses. This area Colin Firth.

I remember once came home from school, I turned on the telly and there was Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols and Susie Sue (lead singer of the punk band The Banshees. - Esquire). They are so scared mother that the journalist who provoked them in the course of the interview, then lost his job. It was a great time. All around you is saying, "The ugliness - that's the beauty, and what you have been taught - nonsense».

I have very little to say about the nineties. I remember that it was a rather boring era.

I have never spent as much time as spent in the pub.

Wherever I went, I try to bring a family. The more children you have, the harder it is to do, but I am sure to be childless bachelor pretty crappy.

The older your children get, the more they want you, and the less you need them.

Most children listen to. About who is Tupac Shakur, I once told my son.

Tupac was amazingly talented (Tim Roth played with Tupac Shakur in the film "The deadlock». - Esquire). I called him "Grandmas halt" because he went to the "Bentley", and every day there were new girls. And he called me a "gratuitous garbage" because different companies all sent me forever free.

I was terribly nervous between films because I immediately start to think that I will never get the role. This is the usual English thing - the fear of unemployment.

Easy and fun to comedy, I'm afraid I can not handle.

Funny, but most of all I want to play Iago in "Othello».

Once I wrote a few stories, but then I felt ashamed and I just burned them. But write something handle - even fill out the form - a real pleasure.

My main problem is that, when all is finished, I continue to live with.

You have no idea how long I can go without a mirror.

I implore you: Legalize last duel!

When I go on a bike, I think only one thing: how would not get into dog shit.

I am a person rather nondescript. Your photographer will not make me more homely?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting