The man decided to help a friend to overcome the disease, not knowing that this way he saves himself

In October 2014, don Herbert Don Herbert) and his wife Belinda while driving decided to make a stop at the flea market. They could not think that this decision in the future will save the lives of don and another man.

Near the market was a Church, from which came a hymn. Don, being a singer of gospel music, just could not pass up. In the Church he met with Tim Jones (Tim Jones). The men immediately found a common language and added each other on social networks.

On photo: left — don Herbert, to the right is Tim Jones.

Family life Herbert for 12 years was marred by chronic liver disease, which suffered don. In the end, the liver had to be transplanted. It happened 6 months before don became friends with Tim. The operation was successful, but the problems did not end there: the man suddenly had kidney failure.

Don lived with hemodialysis, but he urgently needed a kidney donor, to wait which would have 5-7 years. Belinda could no longer bear the suffering of her husband. One evening she sat down at her computer, opened her Facebook page and wrote a desperate cry for help:

"I want the man I love has lived a long life. I want to grow old with him."

The first who responded to the request of Belinda's help to find a donor, was Tim. He called the woman and promised to do everything in his power. Soon, Tim passed the test, and it turned out that he was a perfect match for don. One 20,000! Despite the fact that the men were familiar only a few weeks, Tim did not hesitate decided to donate a kidney to a new friend. The operation took place without complications, but then it turned out that Tim's own life was in danger, and he didn't even know existed.

During surgery, doctors discovered Tim aneurysm is a dangerous expansion of the vessel wall, which might soon be fatal. Fortunately, the aneurysm could be removed without problems. Thus, Tim's selfless act saved the life of not only don, but also he himself.

Friends well underwent surgery and recovered quickly. Now the life of Tim and don are connected forever. They and their families still can't believe they are so lucky I'm still thankful for it.

Photo on preview Tim B Jones / facebook.com
Materials Hefty

See also
The most precious gift for the doctor
The bride carried a man who had a heart transplant of her father
Son found an unusual way to help his father, suffering from Alzheimer's disease

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-muzyka/syn-nashel-neobychnyj-sposob-pomoch-otcu-stradayuschemu-boleznyu-alcgejmera-1346015/

Tags

See also

New and interesting