Buran- transport north

Buran - the legendary Soviet snowmobile, which runs where the stalled Yamaha. He did not break and will not let you down deep in the tundra. It is the only non-alternative transportation and the Russian north. In Naran Mare even hosts an annual championship racing on blizzards!

In March, I dashed off plenty of snowmobiling in the NAO and KhMAO as driving or as a passenger, and this, I tell you, very Neskuchne lesson and now I distinguish from the tent scraper, and I know the secret of a smooth ride. But the most fun - this is the moment when the sled flipped and digs into the snow, and yet close to the track of snow is more than waist deep! Or when you need to pull together all the sled up the hill on the wet snow :) Go to the north, no gourmet rides to catch up with the race on a snowmobile!

"Buran" - a series of Soviet and Russian universal Two track snowmobiles. The index series - the SB-640. Produced since 1971 in Rybinsk, now JSC "Russian mechanics" - a subsidiary of NPO "Saturn". The prototype of Buran snowmobile became a Canadian Bombardier Ski-Doo

The special design of the Buran snowmobile - is a swivel-bearing ski and two traction tracks, allow to obtain a large area of ​​the support surface with a small length of the snowmobile. In this Buran snowmobiles are unmatched during the passage of the forest thickets, ravines and small undergrowth.

Initially Buran - a utilitarian snowmobile towing sled so is to storm the daily task of coping with storms which 5 points. Of particular note is the engine at the Buran snowmobile. Buran snowmobile engine has a small degree of compression, allowing it to consume as fuel gasoline A-76, AI-80.

Mileage Rybinsk- -Vorkuta Naryan-Mar, 1974:

Buying fur reindeer herders:

And this is the fruit of wild imagination of Soviet engineers:

Of course Burana is now forced to make room under the pressure of pits, but if Naryan-modern machines are considered more attractive, in Ugut (150km from Surgut) is called Buran more passable during low due to the presence of snow skiing one instead of two.
Sani rear NAO called "scraper", except cargo they can carry 2-4 passengers who pressed himself tightly in each other and ledges, where every roughness gives point somewhere between the liver and the heart! The track level can not be, by definition, as the snow slides in small mounds. But that life does not seem raspberries - passengers splash flow of gases from the exhaust pipe!

This "kibitka" - a closed cabin for 4 people, there is a little warmer, but just as well shakes. Absolutely perfect vehicle to feel what shaker. No fancy rides and some were not!

But as we drove into the yurt Sergei indigenous Khanty Khanty-Mansi Autonomous District. It is a few hours on a snowmobile on the delta of the rivers and lakes, the forests and the hills. The beauty that is indescribable, even a full-frame SLR!

Spring Snow is relatively heavy and our Buran did not take one of the lifts, we had to raise the sled by the Volga boatmen:

And in Naryan-Mar are the annual race on Burani - "Buran-Day" is the most important holiday of March in Naryan-Mar. True, they say that's not quite Burana serials, even very pumped not weak, but look serious competition.

Of. competition site: www.buran-day.ru

Participants lined up in a row and run to the whistle and give birth to his snowmobile:

I tried different snowmobiles, most liked the black and yellow "Tiksi-250", well, that's because, perhaps, that Yakutia sunk deep into the soul :)

I tried different snowmobiles, most liked the black and yellow "Tiksi-250", well, that's because, perhaps, that Yakutia sunk deep into the soul :)

Even the police in the north - on snowmobiles!

I have everything here: alexcheban.livejournal.com/

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting