Mysterious case helped save abandoned kittens

Mysterious case of salvation happened to Novosibirsk Dmitry Stepanov on Tuesday, 27 of August. At night he returned from the Altai region in Novosibirsk. In small need I decided to stay. The street was damp, drizzling rain, a place for a long time and keep an eye suddenly decided to slow down.

"I went 27.08.13g., That is, yesterday, in Zarinsk (Altai Territory). I left for the night, at about 21:00. The road is empty, flying 320 kilometers drinking "kofiёk gulls," as they say in one breath. Did all what was coming, and decided not to stay until the morning, he went right back. Night. empty highway.

"Gulls-kofiёk & quot; half way back ... I started asking to go back. Outside, damp-slush. Even the rain did not name - a small fine. And it did not want to stop. Why I stayed in this place ... I DO NOT KNOW! Simply, do not hesitate to turn signal and pull over.

Out of the car. Slushy. Walked around the car and under their feet ... I saw KITTEN !!! 40 kilometers in one direction to the nearest village, 50 km to the other side to the other. SHOCK! But the real shock has happened when I called him! On the call "kitty, kitty" from popping out of the dark yet !!! Four of the same lump !!! Five completely DRY kitten in the middle of almost 100 km long haul!

Around the dampness, and, though small, but the rain. I will not even try to describe their condition. While I was a few minutes thinking what to do with them, they had time to play with each other, with my shoelaces, and more time with him. Honestly. I ran away from them. I lost heart and fled. Distracted their attention, as they are constantly swirled around my feet, I jumped in the car and as they ran to her ... y e a l s.

I had the 5 kilometers to the low-flying back, I was afraid of only one thing. That they did not come out on the road. ... The rest of the way to the River station, they dryhli. Two black. Two leopard. And one gray. And I kept thinking. Well, I do not believe in coincidence! 100 meters ahead, 100 meters later. I stopped exactly at this point. On the 320 kilometer distance. Wonderful are thy works, O Lord! & quot;

Dmitry took the kittens and put him in the car. Announcement of the distribution and the story of the Savior appeared in the group «NskCity - It Novosibirsk, Baby!" In the social network "VKontakte". The story told Siberian brother Nikolai Stepanov. He also said that the new owners will have only four kittens, the last, fifth, his brother left himself.

- After this post began calls from different channels, writes Nikolai Stepanov - everybody wants to remove the plot of the story ... Brother (main participant stories), being a man of very humble, immediately began "otbryakivatsya" from any filming and comments, arguing that the kids just wanted to attach in good hands ...
via goodnewsanimal

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting