Brave Bat

If you stop to think about politics, if only for a moment, you'll see all sorts of natural phenomena. Large such tiny and quite. You can, for example, go out for a smoke with the customer and find that's a miracle. Meet this brave Bat - absolutely not afraid! Well, except that started when the customer has clicked the lighter. By the way, I totally nevkurse what kind of a Bat. Maybe it's even a very thoroughbred Bat, and it was necessary to pass to the zoo. Or drag home. But I did not do this was the only ...
4 photos

... Stole the camera to myshu. And sfotkal. Bat still a little brave and even ferocious. If it were not for the size - it is tiny. And yet ...

... At Bat has a ponytail. Dlinnenky such. But he carefully hid Bat, barred the subject of personal pride, and the pictures do not have a tail. And then ...

... Myshu was offered the cookie. Which he refused. But he comically nibbled grass. Photo shoot and I'm so tired Bat, he quickly washed his attractive face and pochapal in their Myshansky affairs. And I'm on business, because in the nature of important harmony.

Here, Bat washes. Ten seconds later, he anxiously look at the sky and go.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting