Express dugout snack

Caution Rukozhopiya psto!

In general, my brothers, spodviglo me something ... aah, frankly - Bosko yobnula in urine do something for themselves, to change in your life, start a new business.
I dig up the money, not much, but better than nothing. Bought any garbage, I took the room and away.

Gallery is about 40 pc.

Well. gone.
Znachitstsa so. The idea is simple to outrageous - to open a fast food restaurant (I hate the word "fast food" bueee straight for some).
To determine the place and realizing that it would be difficult to outdo the competition, staged in unusual chapter 1. 2 The speed and quality of the 3 normal price.

On the first point there were problems, I will not hide. Everyone has in his hometown and cafes about Old Russian log house and café in the form of pavilions in the park ... and then came up with the idea! Trading the pancakes will be? Dugout! Eprst!
It's simple to ugliness.
I do almost everything myself, except for the rack, which helped me to win one of Lech.

Featured photos are not fond of, there was no time, but during smoke breaks ebashil onions, no, no yes and took off his rukozhopstvo.
Sobstno, putting one of those "to»

There is already a lamp and brought Coy any Materials

The view from the other side.
Dispenser sticks out like a lone tooth of an old grandmother, but it is a requirement of supervisory bodies. Hula do ... Okay.

We started doing stand. Assistant verbally were Doha, and in the real world, current Leh and helped assemble the frame of the evening

We continue to build. Here I was alone with this monster.

Image quality is lame - shake hands

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting