New Year's Eve in a large family :)

Hi! We live in Moscow. We have three children - a boy, a boy and a boy :)
I want to tell you about our New Year. Special day, so will it December 31, 2013 g, and will end on January 1st 2014.
(Photos done on the phone, do not scold for the quality :)
New Year's Eve we traditionally a family holiday. I suggest you get into this magical plane and visit us today for a visit :)
Husband and children do not know why I keep taking pictures, but they this "game" like (as long as like :)

Will 51 photos and comments mom wonderful family, the author vasya-lesya.livejournal.com/

2. December 31, 2013 I woke up in bed nezhus. Older children are already on their feet, judging by running around the apartment. Baby sleeps next to me, waking up too with me. The husband went to the dairy kitchen.

3.Malysh joins brothers are still in their pajamas :)

4.A's husband returned with "prey" :) milk, yogurt and cottage cheese as state aid :) trifle, but nice :)

5.U we bargain with older children: weekdays eat porridge or homemade yogurt, and before the weekend we go to the store, where children choose their granola. Though not as useful, but positive emotions also needed :) weekend - this little holidays, so do a lot of exceptions. But today is not just a weekend and not just a holiday, and on December 31! Today there will be many exceptions in the mode of the day, food, etc. :)
In older children, cereal with milk, the baby - curd.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting