The best father

A strong story. I really hope that I see here, "pervonahov" and etc.

These two people named Dick and Rick Hoyt. Father and son. Team Hoyt.

Their story began 43 years ago when Rick suffered strangulation of the umbilical cord at birth that damaged his brain and did not leave the ability to control limbs.
The doctor told my parents that - "Rick is like a vegetable the rest of his life." But his father did not agree with that. When Rick was 11 years old my father noticed that Rick eyes watching him as he moved about the room.
Father Rick has brought in an engineering unit at Tufts University and asked whether it is possible somehow to help the boy communicate. The answer was negative. But the son has learned to print on klavaiature head. He once wrote: "Dad, I can no longer be helpless." Then his father's life (Dick) has changed. He began to set records on bicycles, boats, treadmills, carrying with him his son.
85 times he was pushing the paralyzed son Rick in a wheelchair for 26 miles in marathons. 8 times not only bumped into a chair, but so is pulling a boat to swim 2.4 miles, then drove 112 miles on a bicycle, all in one day.
What is Rick done for his father? Not much - just saved his life ...

- Download
Download without expanding
Download videos in 3gp

- Two years ago, when the father was over 60, with him on the treadmill I had a heart attack. One of his arteries was struck by 95%, but he survived. Doctors told him, "If it were not for your physical training, you would not be alive 15 years ago." So the son saved the life of his father. So they both saved each other's lives. Only thanks to the fact that Dick was running with his son - he remained alive during this time.

That's the way things happen in life

Thank you for the material inkubus
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting