The accident at the "Minke"

June 17 afternoon, at 14-10, at the 53rd kilometer of the Minsk highway collided just eight cars, leaving three people dead and eight were taken to hospital with injuries of varying severity.

On Sunday at 14.20 the car "Toyota" moving in the direction of the field, for unclear reasons, drove into oncoming traffic.

As is known, the flow at this time is very lively, summer residents hurry home, and as a result, the car literally blown to pieces.

The first clash "Toyota" took place with the car "Mitsubishi».

After the first collision in the "Toyota" and "Mitsubishi" at full speed and I drove coupe "Hammer", the blow taking off and dented "Ford" and "Nissan", to follow in the same direction.

A few more cars to avoid collisions, resulting in emergency braking slid into a deep ditch.

Some of them had to get by winches.

Some of the victims were cut from the mangled bodies.

At the scene immediately went task force, 14 personnel and four pieces of equipment.

However, despite the efforts of three of the victims could not be saved.
In place of the perpetrator of the accident killed the driver, "Toyota", and his passenger.

Another wounded man died on the way to the hospital.

The others were hospitalized with injuries of varying severity.

Owner Audi: Toyota went to a meeting at 30 meters from me. I went to the garden, dense flow. So it began - Toyota Mitsubishi hooked. Mitzi has gone through the roof on the oncoming side of the road. Then Toyota's forehead met with Hammer. Hammer fell on the roof of a red car. Then, in this mess has driven Ford blue, it has I.
Pillows worked, was strapped. Not a single scratch.
Almost WCC rest taken away soon. 3 people - Rafik with smeared glasses.
Well escaped ...

Photos taken by the driver of Audi ...

40 - year old resident Ruza district (his condition is established), driving without a license and / m "Toyota Avensis" drove into oncoming traffic and collided with cars "Mitsubishi-Space" (the driver - 46-year-old resident of Moscow) ; "Nissan Primera" (the driver - 46-year-old citizen of Belarus); "Audi A-6" (the driver - 34 - year old resident of Moscow); "Hammer" (the identity of the driver is installed), and "Ford Fiesta" (the driver - 34-year-old Moscow resident who drove a car without a driver's license). From his injuries died at the accident scene the driver and passenger 38-year-old "Toyota" resident Ruza district. Although their assistance, has died in hospital of a passenger car, the young man, whose identity was established. With injuries of varying severity were hospitalized drivers "Ford" and "Hammer" and two passengers of the car: 18 and 44 - year resident of Moscow.

-

Tags

See also

New and interesting