Khabarovsk 90

Visit to Khabarovsk Russia's first president Boris Yeltsin. I can not remember exactly when this event took place (suggest that in April 1996). To the left of the then head of state is VI Ishayev, until May 2009 served as governor of the region. By the way, from Victor Ivanovich I got this book.

view of the central part of the city with one of the highest buildings on Lenin Street. I assume that was the point of shooting window of the building of the Arbitration Court, overlooking the Sheronova. In the distance you can see the beginning of construction of the first of two skyscrapers between urban ponds and Lenin Square. In general, however, this line of roofs in our time looks strikingly flat - towers still very, very little, almost all notable were built in the Soviet era.

Sightseeing area of ​​Amur cliff. Then it was still public, for mere mortals it was closed around 2007. Far mighty river is somewhat wider than it is now - today part of the water is gone from the main channel into numerous channels.

Monument to Admiral GI Nevelsky works of Bobrovnikova still standing in a park on the waterfront. He was lost somewhere in the late 90s (say that taken away for restoration after the vandalism), but never returned. (For reference, set it back in 1951).

Street pavement Muraveva-Amur (Karl Marx Street is renamed in 1992) in the building of the former Higher Party School, which has already become the Academy of Civil Service. Deserves special attention of passers-by clothing. I'm just in those years there was a thick Turkish sheepskin almost to the ground, which I am terribly proud of. It really was very warm, but it weighed almost as a knight's armor.

East corner of the Komsomolskaya Square, where then not even started the construction of cheap popular house Assumption Church. Far whiter new at that time houses near the Amur Boulevard.

The prospect of Karl Marx Street from the Great (district stop "Pavlenko"). The left has not increased the volume of the customs building and business center "New Quarter". But the car park Khabarovsk has already become predominantly Japanese. On the road, of course, largely dominated by the car of the 1980s. I remember I dreamed about institute years Toyota Corolla model 1989 color of wet asphalt - then streamlined design of this machine looked futuristic background on the angular predecessors.

Interchange, connecting the first district with the prospect of the 60th anniversary of the October Revolution. This area and now looks almost unchanged, except that the left in the private sector blossomed bright siding variegated base.

Bus stop in front of the house on the Commune Muraveva-Amur. I must admit I thought that such pavilions with built-in kiosks appeared later. Short still human memory.

Policeman (not the traffic police!) On the street of Leningrad. Interestingly, the car had left-hand drive, although in those years, a mass migration to the police beushnye "Japanese", which caught the fancy of bodies unlike the stronger domestic products.

The stand of the partner company Toyota, it seems, to some exhibition. Perhaps there is already presented new cars, although this is not certain (model on the right seems to apply to approximately 1993), as the demand for them in those years was almost zero - too expensive, even for those who consider themselves to be rich .

Railway Station Square to the whole group of traffic police on the LHD cars. Incidentally, this area after the reconstruction, held on the 150th anniversary of Khabarovsk, is different: there were fountains, tiles, building multi-level parking.

The main waiting room railway station. He, too, has undergone a radical change, when the station itself was almost completely rebuilt in the 2000s.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn in Khabarovsk. Year not prompt (say, like the 94th).

In the center of Khabarovsk Training Squadron, apparently simulator Il-62M. Said Squadron and became a very good time in the airline "Dalavia" now, however, has already become history.

Signature reads: "Long-distance telephone exchange Khabarovsk equipped with the latest equipment."

View of the streets of Lenin and Volochaevskaya building with signalers. In the foreground can be seen crossing the street Gamarnik, and behind it - a complex air defense headquarters. On the roof of the building where the survey was conducted, was established one of the first cellular antennas, just take the first steps and cost the then fabulously expensive. At that time it was almost impossible malinovopidzhachny attribute. My first cell phone appeared only in 2001.

Evening Khabarovsk. The picture was taken in a southerly direction from the high-rise on Muraveva-Amur. On the right, you can only see a house under construction, in which after some time opened an office mobile operator DTI, around 2004 acquired the capital of "Beeline". Again affects a small number of residential towers.

North neighborhood, topped with openwork needle TV tower. The modern look of this corner of the city is not too radically different, at least in a similar perspective

Inside the covered pavilion central market. At that time we frequented here a couple of times a month, mainly after salaries and stipends, buying delicacies like cheese and sausage Ukrainian, which oddly stretched, but still more than a week is never enough.

Koreans sell sharp Korean salads. By this Korean cuisine, they have absolutely nothing to do, and prepare them Koreans who were born in the Soviet Union and its historic homeland did not know. However, I salad sprouted soybeans are still highly respected, and the mood - and the famous island of carrots.

This photo is accompanied by the following caption: "Joint Stock Company" Dalelektron "from Khabarovsk in fact laid the beginning of market reforms in the region basis for the development of electronic and instrument-making industry." Frankly, I like electronic watches are associated more with the last years of the Soviet era than with a free economy. At least at the time I have preferred to mechanical watches, electronic, even if the latter could boast alarm function.

Tags

See also

New and interesting