Mickey Rourke. Rules of Life

I had everything. And I'm pissed away.

Nine years ago, when I sold and lost all that I had - and friends, and motorbikes - my wife said to me: "If I stay with you, then begin again to eat drugs. You're killing me with his inconstancy. " She was right. And she was gone. I cried like a baby, begging her not to leave. I even cut off his little finger that she did not. I walked around the room, and the blood gushing out of me, like a pig. But look - it sewn back!

My therapist once told me, "Mickey, you're not living in the Middle Ages. You do not have to walk everywhere in armor and with a bunch of weapons ».

I lost my house, my wife, the trust environment. I lost my soul. I was left alone. Phone stopped ringing. I lived on $ 200 a week. For the first time in many years, I became myself to go to the supermarket. Now I'm used to it, but the first time I was there, pushing the fucking truck, trying to buy something for dinner ... I often went to a diner around the clock, which protruded only gay - just to ensure that no He recognized me.

I live in Los Angeles, the most boring city in the world. I hate it, but I know that in London or New York, I would just blew his head.

Best of all, I feel the people of the street. Take my driver. I've known him for 15 years. Before he became my driver, he robbed a bank. After eight years in prison. That's what people like me!

For a long time, all my money went to a therapist. On this shrinks it took everything! The first two years I went to see him three times a week. Then I began to go to him twice a week. Now - only once. For six years I missed only two meetings.

My childhood was not. Partly because I worked almost all his life. And for other reasons. The first time I succeeded, I myself felt like a ballistic missile. That is it, my childhood, the party goes on! I do not get down with the bike as much as ten years.

As for women, I have long passed through a period when you do not want to wake up next to her in the morning and ready to shoot myself for having stayed with her in the evening. The more I imagine this is not allowed. My home is now - it's just a model monastery.

I love acting in movies, because everything depends on you. This is not a business and not politics. Either you're a good actor, or you suck.

I understand dogs better than people. When the father of Loki (chihuahua Rourke - Esquire) died, I was beside myself, I was in despair. I called Father Peter in New York, and he said: "All those whom you love so hard, you're sure to see again." And that was just what I wanted to hear.

I met Tupac (known figure of hip-hop, with Rourke starring in the movie "Bullet» - Esquire) many times, and each time it was very funny, because I have rarely seen in my life people who can truly be called bad. But I was just out of this category. Work with Tupac was great. Damn cool. I looked at him and thought: "Yes, the bastard would send me the gun, pull the trigger and do not blink».

I like Robert Rodriguez. He is fearless, and he puts all the ... dick. I once said about him: Robert swim in that water, which still has not been included before. I respect that. And I like his cowboy hat.

People still ask me about the "nine and a half weeks." Most recently, I was approached by a girl and says, "Are you the guy from that movie?" I say: "And how old are you, then?" She says: "18". I thought and said: "Well, I have this guy." I guess I should feel from it for some fun. But the things that made a long time ago, I try to let go of most of yourself away. Whenever someone mentions about them, I want to say, "Damn, what kind of garbage we're talking!" As for the "nine and a half weeks," then there is always some dude who tells me: "I have sex under cool your movie. " Or: "One girl then completely fucking suck me." I heard it is not less than 10 thousand times.

My criteria are simple feminine beauty. It's like when you buy a horse: I do not like the thin neck and short legs.

Sport always gave me more pleasure than the movie. I love sports. And I want to have time to try his hand at something new before I begin to get bored on a geriatric ward. God, when you're over forty, what sport can you do? Fishing, whether that?

I'm the worst surfer in California. Because my ability to keep the balance goes from boxing.

Once I stepped into the ring against a Jamaican (in the early 90s, after leaving a movie, Rourke took up professional boxing - Esquire). It was in Miami. This was my ninth fight, or something. Dude was like steel. I remember that in the first round gave him with all the force of law, but he did not even blink. I thought, "Damn, the evening will be long." But I had an advantage - I was at home. I remember that in the fifth round, I plopped down in his corner, and the coach said to me, "Gosh, you'd better go back to the movies!" Then he gave me a slap and said, "Go and knock him to hell." I almost made it. But still I can not believe that the coach did say such a thing.

I had a hell of a long way back. When you sit on the bench for ten years - as I sat - you feel ashamed even undertone to tell someone about his return. I often hear: "I was a resounding return Travolta." Yes, of course - he did not brawled 15 years. He was welcomed with open arms.

I always thought that I should reach the heights of something very special. For example, in bank robberies.

Those scenes in the movie where you have to fight or jump - the most difficult. So whenever there is a guy ready to replace me, I prefer to pay money to him.

I have changed. But inside me there is something that will never change. And if I'm on the second loosen at least one button, hell breaks out of me outside.

I will no longer stand a chance. So it goes. If I proebu his chance and this time, I just need to jump from the highest balcony. People often ask me, "Which of your films do you consider the best?" And I tell them, "Hey, you bastards, I'm his best movie is still not done!»

Between Tupac and I had a lot in common. Even though we damn different. I am not from the world of hip-hop, he does not go on a Harley. What unites us - it is our upbringing.

Boxing great impact on my appearance. When it was necessary to repair my nose, that doctors had to take cartilage from my ear, because my nose is simply nothing left.

I have six small dogs: Loki, Chocolate, Crazy Pretty, Pretty Ruby, Chernushka and jaw. Of course, I do not look like an amateur small dogs. In London, when we were shooting "Gromoboya" (2006 film with Rourke - Esquire), I was approached by a drunken man, and said, "Mickey Rourke! I'll say this: you have become very similar to his fucking little dogs! "I said nothing to this asshole. It seems that his main problem - it's a heck of a small penis.

When I say "fag," I'm not trying to humiliate anyone. For me "fag" - it's like "groovy wanker." I'm not afraid to say "fag." In life, I will not only be cautious of the fact that some chuvachok, you see, can be offended if I say "fag." I have friends among gays. We often spreads the word. So if I want to say "fag," I your mother say "fag." And if someone has a problem with the word "fag", let me kiss Intermedia buttocks.

I must admit that a few guys got Oscars for those roles, which I refused.

People believe that i consume drugs, waving fists and everything. They seem to think that at night I grow horns and a tail.

In today's movie raised the level of violence is very high - up anymore. When I watch a movie with Clint Eastwood or Steve McQueen (American actor who has received acclaim for the role of the anti-heroes - Esquire), I realize that this movie is more about redemption. And now there is violence in movies just for the sake of violence.

Film Business - it's a bunch of horse govnische. All this is an illusion. I knew guys who were excellent actors but they have never had a job. I knew guys who were real stars, but they were not even able to play a talking turd on a children's matinee. TAT I do not have any respect for the movie business. I respect only those dollars that I paid.

Women are much stronger than men. When a woman says "enough is enough", which means "enough is enough". Man will always lie at her feet in the hope of return. I was lying. And somehow happy.

People are very afraid of silence. The shit out of fear, because they do not know what it means. And I love the silence. It is for the benefit of the people.

Return - a good word, man.

Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting