Great Mickey

This topic could be called "My favorite actor", "One of the best" or "unrecognized genius" is not important, the main thing - it will be about Mickey Rourke. I'm going to draw a parallel two periods in the life of the actor - at the beginning of his career and unstable in the last few years.

Very soon he will blow out 59 candles on the cake, but the recognition comes only now (cinema award "Golden Globe" and «BAFTA» awarded in 2008), and it may seem that this is the most striking example, when a genius actor revealed after 50 ti. But I do not completely agree, let the cult film "9 1/2 Weeks" in 1986 is considered the best work Rourke believes his best role yet to come.

Indeed, loudly returning to the cinema in the 2008th, Rourke made the world think about myself, and I - think about his past. Mickey Rourke little over twenty, and Mickey Rourke at 60 ... Compare a minute!

Early career: one of the first major works Rourke - "Violence and Marriage", 1980

"Rumble Fish»

legendary painting "9 1/2 Weeks»

Film, after watching that Rourke has become an idol for me.
"Barfly" (1987)

despite the more than 40 roles after the legendary "9 1/2 Weeks", the world saw the actor Mickey Rourke in all its glory again in the 2008th in the film "The Wrestler»

the film was nominated for "Oscar" and Mickey himself was awarded the "Golden Globe" for this role

Mickey is now again at the hearing and is not available in many interesting projects. Each new picture with his participation has attracted particular attention. Hits of 2010 were several films starring Rourke - "Iron Man 2," "Thirteen," "The Expendables." In 2011, the premiere of another 4 new films with the participation of well-known actor - "Passion Play", "courier", "War of the Gods" and "Mona Lisa»

Well, Mickey, it's just the beginning?))

Tags

See also

New and interesting