Unusual McDonalds worker (2 photos)

In one of the "McDonalds" Ryazan among workers working students
62-year-old retired Air Force Lt. Col. Vladimir A. Loginov.

Vladimir A. Loginov in the fast food chain serves as an ordinary employee of the restaurant. He is responsible to monitor the cleanliness of the room. Restaurant workers, who are called on a professional slang "krushniki" if necessary, help in the kitchen and at the box office. The main requirement for this position - executive and quickness.

For example, McDonald's employees every visitor should serve no more than 1 minute, and the total time of staying in the queue should not exceed 3 minutes, so often in American networks are young people. Man aged in the form of orange - very unusual phenomenon, not everyone can withstand the required rate. And got to McDonald's Vladimir Loginov due to a dispute with her daughter:

- I was looking for a job: security guard Doorman ... skukota. I do not like this kind of work. I saw an ad in the newspaper that McDonald's workers are needed, I mean this place is only heard, he decided to consult with his daughter. She laughed and said, well, there just take the young. Argued with her that by law have no right to refuse. I came, I wrote a letter and easily accepted. I won the dispute.

Of the Army Vladimir A. retired in 1996 as a lieutenant colonel from the Air Force chief of staff. In 1972 he graduated from Lugansk Flight School. During the service was the navigator, had to fly in almost all types of aircraft. Happened to fly on combat duty in the TU-95, cruising along the borders with nuclear warheads. Engaged in additional training of graduates of military flight schools. In 1987 he moved from Vladivostok to Ryazan, where he rose to pensions in Diaghilev's part.

On visiting the restaurant a former lieutenant colonel behaves politely and sincerely them smiling, though in job descriptions and is not spelled out, he considers it his duty to talk with the guests places:

- I have no one to thank wrote boss appreciates. Wanted to fire a couple of months ago, but the restaurant manager persuaded to stay. And since it is a very good girl, I agreed. Now the dismissal and not think.

From the ad, which hangs in the restaurant, you can see that McDonald's workers earn 23 tr For Ryazan is the average, perhaps you can tell a good salary. However, the calculation of the American company goes hourly, at the moment, "krushnik" in our region receives 121 rubles per hour. In fact, many will work - and get so much. Still working at McDonalds Vladimir Loginov is not about money, it suffices to life and military pensions.

- The staff are good, and interesting to me here. It's better than sitting in some booth guard. And nowhere else in my age and do not take. And then I talk with young, teach them and learn from them.

Only food that they prepare, Vladimir A. Do not eat, prefer fast food salads and boiled potatoes.

Probably because the Soviet officers were taught that they are not afraid of any work. Someone can hit: how is it that a retired lieutenant colonel, navigator, once fronted on combat duty with the atomic bomb in the hatch, nowadays forced to sweep floors at McDonalds? Strange metamorphosis.

- For this guy can not be a bad job - said Vladimir A., ​​and honestly, without concessions, as once faithfully served in the Soviet Army, performs his duties in the company.

source

Tags

See also

New and interesting