Contemporary Mathematics (4 pictures + video)

Well, it's just a gesture of some sort. I propose to continue to read the words of the author.
He writes homecat: A couple of days ago, I stumbled on facebook picture about the buyers and liters of milk.

It is this:

I thought it was an April Fool's joke. What an idiot teacher. However, it turns out - is we now have a new general line of the party.
There is a woman, Anna Vitalevna Beloshistaya. In the Labyrinth - 94 books of its authorship. Ozone - 108. This is just the first two links in Yandex.
Books - from "developing literature" for preschoolers and their parents, to metodichek textbooks on mathematics and "simulators for solving problems."
That is - it is literature, officially admitted in the schools. As it learns nachalka, yeah. I come home - check out all the textbooks and workbooks for both children.

So, Ms. Beloshistaya sure that factors in the solution of the problem should be the one and only correct way. If they change places - it all wrong, everything.

It's here:

Beloshistaya Anna Vitalevna - Professor of Dino, Ph.D.

Education: higher.
Name of the University: Moscow State Pedagogical University.
Year: 1976.

Subject doctoral dissertation: Mathematical development of the child in the preschool and primary school education.

Year of protection: 2004.

Since what year in the department: 1987.

Career development:
1987-1992 - Assistant;
1992-1995 - Senior Lecturer;
1995-2004 - Associate Professor;
since 2004 and the present time - Professor.

Teaching lectures:

1. Methods of teaching math in elementary school;
2. Theory and methods of mathematical representations of preschool children;
3. Development of mathematical abilities of preschool and primary school children;
4. Individual approach to teaching mathematics;
5. class work in mathematics.

Research interests:
The mathematical development of children of preschool and school age.

Total number of scientific publications: 253.

Grants received:
NTF grant in 2004,
Rosobrazovanie grant in 2009,
RHF grant in 2009.

Look, it's the professor, huh?

Let's make it a thousand letters about the fact that, bl *, cups turn out in any order.
Let's open it is already evident that we do not multiply two pieces of five cups (so we get kuskochashki) - and two lumps of sugar per cup - five cups!

And we get to 2 \ h * 5 hours. Where cup reduced sugar lumps remain. And that's why we have the sugar, not the cup !!!

And after multiplication is commutative!

Let's write it? And it's so stupid and die.

Add the absurd task with cups!
So we have five cups.

So I first put into each cup in one piece.
And then I pass along a number of cups and put the second piece.

Voila!
Now, according to the Methodists - should have multiplied all the same five to two? five pieces on the two approaches to the cups? or?

here

Tags

See also

New and interesting