Rules of life of Michael Schumacher

Race car driver, 45 years old, Gland, Switzerland

Running gives me a lot more fun than people can imagine.

Gasoline is in my blood. His father worked on kartodrome near Cologne, and I was four when he arranged for me to race karts on the sidewalk near our house. Someone then said, "Is not it better to engage the boy on the track?»

When I turned 21, I earned a lot of money first. I got them in cash in a suitcase - a suitcase full of money. My family is drowning in debt, and I just gave the suitcase to his father. But he did not believe me - thought I was kidding him.

Some are born to win, but it's boring. I was born to compete.

My goal has always been to win, not to make the race more spectacular.
After Ayrton Senna crashed, I realized that the best thing I can do now - is to write a will (the state of the Brazilian rider of the will entirely transferred to the charity fund. - Esquire). And I wrote a will. And then I realized that in order to write a will, it is not necessary to be a racer "Formula 1».

I did not go to the funeral of Senna, because there are things that I'm not ready to demonstrate publicly.

I have a rule: if the injury has healed, never thought of her.

I became disillusioned with reporters in the day when my mother died, and they guarded me at the house in the hope to take the comment.

In life, in fact, there are no rules.

No matter what sport you choose, you should be able to follow everything that is happening around. In fact, the same thing can be said about life, but most people manage to do without this skill.

I do not know a single person who was not associated to the speed with freedom.

There is nothing special to drive a car at 300 miles per hour. The main thing is that at this moment in my head did not climb foolish thoughts.

To go to a normal car on the suburban road a hundred times more dangerous than what I do.

Beautiful cars are almost always drive fast.

Adrenaline is incompatible with the races. If adrenaline kick will happen in your time when you come to the next round, it is almost certainly going to end badly. Chances are only those who are cold and calm.

Living legend - is the worst title of those who are trying to stick to me.

Journalists are always trying to find in me many different feelings and emotions than me there.

I am afraid only of the crowd.

My main dream - not to be left alone.

The most important thing you can give to children - it's your time, because more than anything else children need is you.

Not one thing with age does not become easier.

Having achieved something, you always feel the devastation, but that's what makes you win again.

The great winners are only the great losers.

You put the record just for someone to beat him, but if not - you're just a narcissistic jerk.

If you are angry, when your friend wins, it most likely means that you have no friends.

As a child I hated school, and probably the most terrible torture for me to go back and sit down again at the desk.

Rumors of my income is so exaggerated that sometimes I start to envy myself.

The worst thing that you can do - to start yourself with someone to compare.

Everyone can find a replacement, even to me.

Two wheels - it's not so little.

Tags

See also

New and interesting