Congratulations on the Valentine's Day

That's how people pozdavlyayut each other, with Valentine's Day (February 14):

"Dear Elena, I give you this set of underwear two sizes larger, for you to understand that my standards of female beauty are slightly different from yours.»

"Dear Oleg, I give you this mirror. Now you understand why I so often rzhu aloud. »

"Dear Sonya, I give you this stopwatch and calculator for you to understand at last that, at my age, hourly wage - is robbery.»

"Dear Sasha, I'll give to the empty purse. I think this gift is very accurately characterizes you. »

"Dear Natasha, Valentine's Day, I give you this sign that says" Prada. " Wear it to health. »

"Dear Masha! I give you this passport in your name. Now familiar to you will no longer threaten me article. »

"Dear Simon, I give you this rubber woman, that you compare and knew not that I Dummy.»

"Dear Olga, I give you the multiplication table. Do some math and leave me alone. »

"Bob, I give you this drip. Now you can drip on brains more efficiently and professionally. »

"Dear World, I give you this box of high-calorie chocolates with nuts, which intend to eat himself, because you are on a diet for the second year.»

"Dear Alex, I give you this line, so you can bring your self-esteem in sexual terms in line with the sad reality»

"Dear Sasha, I give you this woman's dress in case you need to urgently leave the winter. Your Lenin. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting