After dismissing the housekeeper, the man heard the words that made his hair stand on end.

Good housekeeper. You may know a lot of secrets and family secrets, but you won’t give them away. Why would a lovely lady ruin someone's happiness? Sometimes the owners generously pay the employee for her work, and sometimes they try to get rid of it, like a skokodly cat. Then the cunning housekeeper begins to play her game against the bummers.

Peels Good Housekeeper Julia settled down Valentina Yurievich just 3 months ago. The man has his own business, which is related to real estate. Valentine is already over 40, but the man looked extremely attractive. Which undoubtedly made it a great bait for young money hunters.

Valentine was so angry. He knew women weren’t going to date him because of his beautiful eyes. But he didn’t want to feel cheated either. So for his young girlfriend Marianne, the businessman established a strict rule: “No lies.”

Housekeeper Julia Marianne hasn't seen her yet. The thing is that the lady has not yet arrived from Santorini, where she had an internship in a fashion magazine. Of course not. bailout Valentine did it. Yule worked very easily and simply under the leadership of Valentine. The man was very kind and attentive to all the staff.

Upon Marianne's return, Yuli's opinion of this work changed dramatically. It seems that Valentine’s girlfriend saw her rival in the housekeeper and became a woman. bully over the girl. Julia tolerated as much as she could, because they paid good money. If it had lasted another month or two, it could have saved a little.

Marianne didn't stop. Something specially breaks, will spoil Valentine's clothes, allegedly it did Julia. The young lady even poured her coffee over Yuli's changing clothes, just to spoil that mood. “What a good housekeeper we have. Even in the beautiful Spanish Santorini there is no such thing. Just an angel. Or sheep. In wolf’s clothing, right? – laughed at Julia Marianne. But the girl was patient.

The real set-up of Marianne was so infuriated by the very fact that Julia was in the same room with her that she took extreme measures. She bribed a security guard to turn off security cameras for one day, and started her dirty business. “Take my things, servants. They need to put in the car, I’m going to my girlfriend, said Marianne in her usual tone.

Julia did not notice the trick and quickly took all the things of the hostess. On the stairs, Marianne walked in front and at one point sharply stood in the way of the housekeeper. Julia could not resist and dropped the bags of the prisoner. Marianne theatrically fell and became shout. Valentine had not yet left on business and immediately ran to scream.

“Vala, she pushed me down the stairs! See, I told you! I've said so many times!' sobbed Marianne. Valentin could not understand whether Yuli’s patience burst and she really decided to do this. Immediately called an ambulance, the businessman ordered to show the footage from the cameras, but the security guard something awkward mumbled about the failure of the system. Marianne was adamant: “Get her out or I’ll leave!” Valentine agreed to the terms of the mistress.

The businessman was hard to say goodbye to Julia. He saw that the girl was not stupid, patient and hardworking. You could have achieved great heights in business. But what can I do is say goodbye. "Marianne wasn't in Santorini," Julia suddenly quipped as Valentine rebuked her last salary, "she doesn't even know it's in Greece, not Spain." Option two. Or she wasn't there at all. Or was she, but not an internship? Who could she be with? ?

Valentine was stunned and even slightly blushed. He also heard this phrase when Marianne once again teased Julia. Total checks of bank cards have begun. Then it turned out that the lady really lied to Valentine. She spent time with her ex, there was no question of any internship. "You're like a private detective," Yule's former boss grinned bitterly. "Sometimes I'm just too good a housekeeper," she took her generous reward from Valentine and rejoiced at her long-awaited freedom from stupid maids.

Tags

See also

New and interesting