The most stylish women in the Arab world, which is worth to know in person (part 1)

Girls with a unique taste has always stand out from the crowd. It's the ones who inspire others to express themselves. They prove by example that ordinary city streets is their fashion catwalks. Arab culture may seem more reserved and closed with a European point of view, but it is here that the desire to look fashionable is even more marked.

I tried to collect the names of those who really sets the mood of the Arab fashion-industry. They are young and full of creative ideas, how to make a fashion worthy of the Arab European competition. Meet ...

1. Amin Khalil

Born in Egypt, Amin childhood dream to realize his dream of becoming a designer. Received the prestigious specialized education in London, she ceychas owner of a thriving fashion brand. The girl believes that the first impression is extremely important woman in any condition and mood should certainly try to look good.

Her motto:

Be yourself, remember about the convenience and most importantly, always try to smile.
Products from collection Amina K .:

2. Dana Malkhaz Ghandour

Dana - creative director and co-founder of Cream Boutique in Jeddah. She has impeccable style, and it features the ability to create unique fashion mixes that can not fail to fascinate.

Its main achievement of the title of "most stylish" of gloss Grazia Magazine and the title of "Fashion Star" of the first season of the project Fashion Forward Dubai.

3. Leila Kashanipur

Leila know for fashion jewelry, which she released under the label LeiVanKash. She loves to experiment with their own style, but her fashion experiments always succeed.

Multiple images of Leila:

The success of its brand can be estimated by iconic names Olivia Palermo, Kara and Rita Ora Delevin who have repeatedly been spotted in stylish jewelry LeiVanKash.

Olivia Palermo in jewelry brand LeiVanKsh

Designer Leyla Kashanipur on presentation of their jewelry in Moscow

4. Maha Abdul Rashid

Mach - another owner of the fashion business. Under her leadership, acts boutique Bambah, located in Dubai. Love for vintage products, girlish ruffles, bows and pea print, at least makeup naturally tousled hair and jeans cut free - so you can characterize the style mahi.

I think the girl looks stylish when they feel comfortable and confident in the fact that in wearing.

5. Nimati Shuhaibar

Nimati founder and fashion-stylist in the company Polkadots & Ribbons, that organizes parties for children. Her work suggests that it is always left open soul magic. She is full of energy and fresh ideas every day.

When it comes to fashion, I'm staying true jewelery from Azza Fahmy. I'm a fan of bold experiments and appreciate comfort. I have a policy to dress exclusively for themselves.

Tags

See also

New and interesting