Cat, who humiliates feathered

From the author: "This morning, when I went to the supermarket, through the neighboring yard, watching a picture that's a good thing that a camera was in sumke-)»

Sitting cat basking in the well, but the pigeons for him to be afraid to approach. Even close to the well no priblezhaetsya

Honestly, I was afraid she would come to him in his face too banditskaya-) And at me he looked unkindly, when I photographed ...

Dish, God forbid someone podoydet.Togda sure someone feathers not doschitaetsya-))

It can be seen that the cat fed, because it there podkarmilivayut. But good people have decided that enough to feed him, and he needed a house, or rather shed, like a dog watchdog

And so, while the "master" went into the bedroom

Pages, can finally relax and take the whole area and Piglet derbanit bread regardless of cat-)

But they know that "big brother" watching nimi-))) So booth "watchdog cat" costs per kilometer!

It is interesting of course to see how the animals are trying to get along with each other, in those harsh circumstances in which they live! -)

--img9--

Source: 000zzz.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting