Trillioner hour

26-year-old resident of Chelyabinsk Timur Fatkullin one of the largest banks in the country - "Alfa-Bank" - yesterday "gave" 10 trillion rubles, accidentally transferring funds to the account of a Man. However, when discouraged chelyabinets appealed to the bank for an explanation, his card was instantly locked and banking security staff insisted on a personal meeting with the Chelyabinsk "Mr. Deeds". As representatives of the bank, such errors at transfer of funds to the accounts of customers are frequent and not always "lucky" are able to resist the temptation to take advantage of unexpectedly fallen down them money.

Chelyabinets working in the IT-sector, in a moment became the richest Russian and hit the newswire. As told ChelFin.ru Timur Fatkullin, yesterday, as usual, went to your page in the Internet bank "Alfa-Bank" for checking account and seeing the astronomical sum - 9 999 999 999 999 rubles 99 kopecks, literally speechless . "When I saw on my account for almost 10 trillion rubles, I felt a sense of incredible excitement and at the same time - bewilderment," - says the young man, and adds: after the discovery of such a large sum, he immediately contacted the staff of "Alfa-Bank" to determine the reasons for the unprecedented "generosity" of the credit institution. "My account was immediately blocked by the bank. In any case, I would not spend a penny, because the money is not mine "- he continues. He suggested that a fantastic means to his personal account could come from a technical error of the bank.
The official representative of "Alpha-bank" has assured that in the history of the bank is an isolated case. "The cause of the incident - a technical failure" - commented ChelFin.ru Director of Information Policy and Public Relations "Alfa-Bank" Jeanne Ignatieff.
According to the lawyer judicial practice Law Firm "Kovalev, Ryazantsev and partners" Victor Glushakova if the young man took the money from the account, then most probably it would be in criminal liability for an offense under Article 158 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation " Theft ยป.
"The key point - Timur had to be able to handle your money, you have to remove them from the account or transfer them to another account, from which he could make money transactions. Punishment and qualifications in this case would depend on how much money came at the disposal of Timur. Sanction article provides for punishment by a fine of up to 10 years imprisonment with additional penalties "- explains the expert.
Marketing Director of Bank24.ru Denis Okhrymovych notes that such cases occur frequently, but the general public becomes aware of the extremely rare.
"It's hard to say, which can cause erroneous transfer of funds, but this is probably the notorious" human factor "- the usual fatigue, the operator simply" zamylilsya eye "," - said the expert.
Now Timur Fatkullin expected to visit the bank's security staff, who insisted on a personal meeting with the hero to ascertain all the circumstances of the incident.

--img2--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting