Works by John William

In the animal world there are many weird and wonderful creatures, but you hardly ever get to see the skating chicken or flying rhino. You also will not be likely to see a little girl offering flowers 6-foot buffalo or the camel, enjoy smoking cigarettes. Nature, giving us so many miracles of evolution, has not yet learned to use photoshop.

Swiss photographer John Wilhelm, as you see, has learned. However, in the process need not only the photo editor, but also an immense sense of fantasy and escapism, which is under the influence of John turned the photos of wild animals in the surrealist objects of art.
"Now everything is possible - says the 41-year-old IT-directors. - When you work in a digital format, you can create anything you like and do it incredibly fast. As a father of three children and is constantly busy IT-directors, I can say that this performance for me is very important ».

After John photographed objects, he edits them using programs such as Photoshop or Lightroom. To create some jobs, for example - smoking camel pictures or clumsy elephant stepping on the tail of an angry tiger, John William takes about four hours.

John says: "In general, I decided to create drawings for fun and for the realization of my creative ideas. The public reaction is positive, but of course there are also fighters for the purity of morals, who do not like retouched photos ».

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting