Cube

One guy decided to do here is a cube. Further, all stages of the work and the author's text.

Motherboard
From it had vykromsat blank

Then began the first step - operpendikulyarivanie. Clever combinations of clutches and gashes. The conversion of the hills and ravines in the flat surface. 0.5 mm per pass, 2 mm diameter cutter (large optimally).

I write programs that run on the gash, watered alcohol. Repeat again 50-70.

It was the second day of fighting.

Perpendicular can already zakubirovat. Raw had approximate dimensions 45h41h39.4

Izgolyatsya with clamps and cutters smaller cut as much. It was the third day. But straight from the tin and

I have already begun quietly excited by its forms and therefore immediately zapolirovat

The first attempt was pretty krivozhoporukoy. When zapilivanija 5th of 6 faces, which became an openwork design fell out of the clutches of wound on the cutter and it was washed down randomly to heram.

So there clamps with 4 sides. Fans make even the cap on top. But the cost and so

Here polurozhdennaya pepyaka

And NC shechka calmed down and I pulled chumazika. Homely smartly treated vacuum, but in the meantime look so.

Photoshop zero, just take off your fic aluminum - color and reflectivity lost at times

Source: leprosorium.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting