Friends American, played it, imitated his awakening after a 10-Lehtinen coma.

American Friends, which is five times arrested for drunk driving, he played, imitated his awakening after a 10-Lehtinen coma. Once the man lost consciousness after another drinking binge, he was placed in a room equipped as a hospital ward. When he began to recover, he greeted the doctor and nurse.

"Hi, I'm Dr. James. I see that you are confused and do not quite understand what is happening. Some time ago, you were in an accident. The accident occurred in 2013, it is now the 2023rd. You were in a coma for the past 10 years "- said the" doctor "with a bandage on his face.

"Patient" reported that his wife and daughter will soon arrive, and leave it in the room to relax and watch TV (news talk about the eviction of Miley Cyrus from the trailer park and the 10-year anniversary of Justin Bibira and his "life partnerĀ»).

Deception is revealed when "came out of the coma," the doctor finds in his friend. The video was posted on YouTube. Organizers of the lottery said they would like not only to amuse the audience, but also to convey to them information about the dangers of drunk driving. In just a few days seeing the video clip 3, 6 million people. I stopped to drink driving each pranksters, is not specified.

You'd be forgiven for such a joke to a friend?

--img6--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting