Talented drawings

Remember, we told you about the talented school caretaker, who draws his broom wonderful drawings on the snow? Meet 51-year-old janitor Izhevsk Lyceum Semyon V. Bukharin. He is a former fireman had to go fishing in Kamchatka and 10 years worked at the mine. See below. But in his heart he is still an artist. These are the paintings he creates on the ground covered with snow in front of the school.

I always drew, anywhere, anyhow. Where there are good white linen, and worked there. At their notebooks in school, too.

Instead of brushes - a shovel. Instead of canvas - the school yard. The idea to create the snow came spontaneously. Advised the students. They are also grateful to become spectators. Semen Bukharin is not eager for fame. He says it's all for the kids. Children in response to call him a great artist.

On the one hand, the children more fun. He also interesting. Whenever asked what will happen tomorrow. All of the children depends. If a bad mood, I told them that a draw. You look - and they are smiling.

To create a single picture takes no more than half an hour. How he manages to observe the proportions, without being able to look back at the whole picture, it remains a mystery. Children studiously avoids finished canvas, do not dare to go across. But the beauty is fleeting anyway - a sudden rain storm or destroy the painting for a few minutes. But Bukharin is not a pity. People somehow still managed to be happy.

Source: ochendaje.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting