Legends

Spring - time is not given to Dumas serious and sad. It is necessary to fall in love, lose weight for the summer, to update a wardrobe, stocking fashion bracelets, handbags and shoes. But I could not get around this theme party.

In one well-known song: "Someone leaves, someone always goes" - this one does not try to argue.

March 23 at the age of 79 years died the legendary Elizabeth Taylor, and March 30 - the idol of our parents, Lyudmila Gurchenko. This unique woman was 75. My friend wrote me in contact, "You know, I thought she was immortal." I would formulate their feelings about the same.

A few weeks before she died, Jane Russell, American actress and sex symbol of the 40s. Belle starred with Marilyn in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes", which in no way inferior to the famous seductress.

Let us remember those legendary women who are still with us. Live it must be remembered, while they are still treading this sinful earth.

1) Ursula Andress (75 years)

"What's new, pussycat?" "Silly ass funk and hot", "hot bed" - you think it's range of video discs in the department for adults? Maybe. In all of these films starred Ursula.

We remember her as a girl James Bond film in '68. Woman named Whisper Lind. The phrase "James Bond girl" has become a household name thanks to this beauty.

2) Eva Marie Saint (86 years)

American actress has 86 years, and she still removed. Last time in 2006, and not in some tedious inert film, and "Superman Returns." By the way, the owner of a four Emmys and one Oscar.

3) Deanna Durbin (89 years)

American actress of British origin in the first place is very beautiful woman. Such that the opinion does not tear - interesting features, a wonderful figure and dignified grace. Such beauty does not meet today. Dina three men, one Oscar, a star on the Hollywood Boulevard and a variety of roles in great films such as, for example, "Christmas Vacation" and "His Butler's Sister", where she performed a soulful voice of Russian romances.

4) Joan Fontaine ('93)

Role Oscar-winning Joan can study literature: "Rebecca" by Daphne du Maurier, "Jane Eyre" Austen, "Letter from an Unknown" Zweig, "Ivanhoe" by Sir Walter Scott, "Decameron Nights" Boccaccio ... probably cold European beauty diva ideal for intelligent roles .

5) Olivia de Havilland ('94)

Interestingly, Olivia - sister Jane Fontaine. The girls were born what is called a "golden spoon in his mouth" - both beautiful, both well-known actress, both managed to spend almost a hundred years.

6) Maureen O'Hara (90 years)

This girl the cowboy. Unruly hair, big eyes, full lips and luscious forms - a girl, galloping on horseback in another western, men stare. It does not have the low-key beauty Fontaine or Havilland, there is another - bold and unequivocal.

7) Joan Collins (77 years)

Our mother remember her for her role in the famous 80th series "Dynasty" - another "Santa Barbara" on more than 1,000 lots. As if we did not treat with contempt soap operas, Joan, we can not help but fall in love - she has a charming smile.

Tags

See also

New and interesting