Self-portraits Schumacher





Philip World photographer with "loud" name and a simple guy from Germany who enjoys photography. He began to do in 2009 and substantially all of his pictures with him in the lead role.

Self-portraits Schumacher



Someone wrote on the Internet that he is talented, and someone, the guy just loves to take pictures and photoshop, but that guy there is imagination, it is unique. I personally liked his work, and I think it is not necessary to judge strictly, the guy is only 16 years old, and he's just learning.

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

Self-portraits Schumacher

He has a lot of work, I have chosen, which I personally liked the most, and who are interested, I can see his website pipo.portfoliobox.net